Avengers Christmas Carol Part 4

Little heads up, the next Christmas spirits will take the form of X-men characters.

Y/B: year of birth

It felt like an eternity for Tony, but the man was able to shut his eyes once more. It wasn't easy for him given everything he was forced to relive.
But just as he was about to fall asleep at around 2 in the morning, a bright light got his attention once again.

Tony at first thought the light coming from the other side of his door was just one of the team probably stepping out for a midnight snack.
That notion however went away as the light shined brighter.
Climbing out of bed, Tony decided to investigate.

He peeked from his room.; no sign of the shining light in the hall.
The bright light grabbed his attention again and Tony recognized it was coming from the lounge.
Tony follows the trail of light until he made his way to the lounge....or what was suppose to be the lounge.

Instead of the usual furniture and decor, the room was gold, and in place of the T.V, was a lit fireplace.
Right in the center was a wooden throne like chair surrounded by an assortment of rich hearty food.
Sitting on the chair was an bald older looking gentleman (we'll call him Charles) holding a silver chalice and wearing a wreath crown.

"Ahh I see the prodigal son has risen from slumber," Charles chuckles as he sips eggnog from his chalice.
"Uh didn't there used to be TV here?" Tony points to the fireplace, "and I'm sure where you're sitting is where the couch used to be. Wait, how did you even get inside here in the first place? "
"Same way as you of course," Charles answers like it's obvious, "oh where my manners, I am the ghost of Christmas present."
"Huh," was all Tony could muster, "I always imagined the present ghost would look more like Thor or something more likes that." "Hmph," Charles scoffs, "you should know by now not everything is as it seems, Tony."
"I'm also guessing since I just saw the past, you're gonna show whatever is going on in the present," Tony sighs, "Well let's just get this over with."

"Oh, Tony, there's no need to rush," Charles laughs, "We have all the time in the world. Come sit down, enjoy what food there is to be offered," he gestures to the surrounding food." Tony takes a look for himself, observing everything from  minced pies to fruits to Christmas ham. Tony actually decided to help himself to a slice of ham and a cup of eggnog. "This is actually tasty," Tony replies after taking a bite, "Where did all this come from anyway?" "This is what's known as the food of generosity," Charles explains, "Something you, young man, have been sorely lacking recently."

"What are you talking about?" Tony frowns, "I'm as generous as they come. Philanthropist after all is a title on my resume of things that make me awesome." "Yeah don't forget to add humble to that resume," Charles mutters, "True, Tony, you are no stranger when it comes to giving to...well strangers. Your family however is another story." "I have no family, not anymore," Tony darkly replies. "Don't you now?" Charles extends a hand, "Well why don't you come with me and find out?"  

Tony was skeptical but nevertheless he accepted the invitation. Next thing, Tony knew he was in the middle of a street. It was still dark out and the snow was falling. "Any particular reason you brought to the suburbs?" Tony exasperates slightly. "You don't recognize this house don't you?" Charles realizes. "Should I?" Tony raises an eyebrow. "Look inside and see for yourself?" Charles gestures to the lit window.

Peaking inside, Tony saw you setting the plates and silver wear out. Back in the kitchen, he notices some of the team were mingling about, sipping Christmas drinks, talking, or eating  hor d'oeuvres. Steve, Thor, Bucky, and Pietro engaged in who could down the most shots.

"What's going on here?" Tony asks all confused. "This is (y/n)'s place," Charles explains, "Well actually it's her parents house. They let her host a Christmas party while they're on vacation. She decided to invite some friends to celebrate." "Wha...why wasn't I invited?" Tony wonders. "You were," Charles deadpans, "Don't you remember receiving the invitation?"  "Oh yeah," Tony lowers his head, remembering the invitation you gave him which was also the one he blatantly set aside with the junk mail.