Protective- Wanda Maximoff

This one-shot is similar to the last one but the roles are reversed; meaning the reader is now in a relationship with Wanda but doesn't get along with Pietro. The reader has powers similar to Wanda. Similar warnings like the last one. Also it will be somewhat steamy in the first part.

It was just another day at the Avenger's facility. You were sitting on the couch with your girlfriend Wanda watching some random show on Netflix. You got bored so you decide to straddle Wanda's hips and persuade her to engage in a heated make-out session; apparently she was getting bored too, so not much persuasion was necessary. The two of you went at it for a good while before she decides to remove your shirt. Right when she had barely snaked her hand through your shirt, the two of you feel a familiar gust of wind rush right past you. Next thing you knew, you were sitting right back on the couch with Pietro sitting right in between you and Wanda. "What are we watching today?" he asks innocently which made you roll your eyes. You huff and continue to watch the rest of the show since the moment was ruined.

At this point of the relationship, Pietro's antics ruining intimate moments between you and your girlfriend was nothing new but it still drove you crazy. Every time you and her wanted to make-out or just even hold hands, all Pietro had to do was use his speed to literally get right in between you two. This annoyed you greatly; he may be Wanda's twin brother and naturally he would be protective of his sister, but this was just taking things too far. You did considered at one point that maybe he didn't approve of girl-girl relationships but Wanda reassured you that sort of thing didn't bother him. That led you to conclude that maybe the source of all this tension was because he just didn't like you. You couldn't really figure out why. You would think back to when you first met the twins during the Ultron incident; sure you didn't get along with them at first obviously. When Wanda tried to use her mind powers on you, you redirected them back at her, causing her to see her worst fears. When they joined the Avengers you had hope all that would be ancient history. It may be possible Pietro refused to let things go.

Back in the present, you had it with Pietro purposely ruining your intimate moment with Wanda, so you decide to get back at him. Since your powers are similar to Wanda's, you use said powers to pick Pietro up and throw him to the other side of the room. Wanda scowls at you which was unexpected; you would have thought that would have earned at least a chuckle from her, or a look of satisfaction. "Was that really necessary, love?" she asks. "What? He started it," you say defensively. Wanda sighs and sits back on the couch. Pietro's antic drove Wanda just as crazy as they did you, that much was true. But all Wanda just wants is for her brother and her girlfriend to if not be friends then at least reach some sort of mutual understanding.         

Later that day, you were walking to the elevator, right when you were about to push a button, you see Pietro. You press the button as quick as you could hoping to get away, sadly since Pietro is a speedster, that kind of hoping is very misguided. He ran into the elevator the moment it closed. "If you were trying to get away from me, you'll have to be a lot quicker than I am," he smirks. You cross your arms and pout. Little did any of you know today was the day, HYDRA had infiltrated the facility; once inside they set up charges which they soon triggered and caused a power outage throughout the facility.

It was during that time you and Pietro were in the elevator which stop moving all so suddenly. "Awwww come on!" you groan and start banging on the elevator door, "Of all of the times for the stupid elevator to stop and of all the people in this stupid building to get stuck with." you switch to using your powers to try and get the doors open, but they were practically concrete solid. "You can do that all you want, it's not going to budge anytime soon," Pietro scolds. "At least, I'm trying to do something here, Pietro," you growl at the speedster, "Why don't you make yourself useful and help me pry the doors open." "Whatever," Pietro rolls his eyes but proceeds to assist.

Several minutes past as you and Pietro continue to unsuccessfully open the doors. "It's no use," you say finally giving up than flop down on the floor, "We'll never be able to get these doors open." "What was your first clue?" Pietro sarcastically snides, deciding to add insult to injury. "What is your problem?" you finally snap. "You mean other than the fact we are stuck in here together?" he snides some more. "It's not just that," you snap again, "You go out of your way to make my life miserable; you've been doing that even more so since I started dating Wanda. If you have something against this type of relationship you can at least say it to my face instead of training to wreak our relationship!" "I have nothing against girl-girl relationships, (y/n), you know that," Pietro looks away. "Than why keep getting in the way of your sister's happiness?" "Because maybe I don't think you're not the right person for my sister!" he exclaims.

The outburst really got you thinking. "Is it because of how we met the first time?" you finally speak up referring back to the Ultron incident, "Even after all that you still don't trust me?" "I understand we were on different sides and you were defending yourself," Pietro explains, "But every time I see you and Wanda together, I keep thinking back to when you hurt her. I just...I just have a hard time letting go. I never want to see her to get hurt that way ever again." You think you understand and place your hand on Pietro's shoulder, "That was different," you assure him, "I care about your sister and I don't want to hurt her that way ever again. I love her." "I believe you," Pietro sighs.

You then hear a knock on the elevator door. "Pietro? (y/n) can you hear me?" You recognized that voice to be Wanda's. "Wanda, we're here, we can hear you!" you say back through the doors, "What happened." "There was a power outage," she says through the door, "HYDRA's doing." "Are they in the building?" Pietro asks. "We managed to drive them out," Wanda replies, "Tony and Bruce are working to get the power back on but it may take some time." Pietro takes a minute to think, "Maybe we can get out right now," he turns to you, "You can use your powers to get the door open." "I can't, Pietro, I already tried, remember?" you point out. "I know, but you pull the doors open from this side and Wanda can use her powers to pry the door open from the other side. With the two of you working together you both can get the doors open." You think about it, "It just might work. Wanda, do you get that?" "I think so," Wanda calls from the other side. Together the two of you use your powers and sure enough, the doors opened and you and Pietro were able to get out.

You run up to Wanda and give her a hug, "I almost thought we were never gonna get out of there," you admit. "I'm just glad you're okay," she says facing you than facing her brother, "Both of you." You look towards Pietro who gives you a smile and a nod in understanding. You were pretty sure from here on out, you had Pietro's official blessing to date his sister.