Love Spell Part 2

"Just shut up and enjoy it," Natasha shushes as she pins you to the bed and proceeds to tear off your clothes.
She managed to tear your shirt off, but right as she was about to rip your pants off, you wiggle your legs and kick her across the room. "Sorry, I hope it won't bruise later," you grimace, not realizing your own strength.

As Nat was coming out of her daze the door to her bedroom was knocked open. Wanda stepped in, telekinetic power at the ready, "There you are, love," Wanda sighs in relief as she approaches you, a dreamy gaze in her eyes.
"Wanda wha-," Wanda pulls you into her arms before you protest, and she starts pressing kisses at your exposed skin, seeing that you hadn't put your shirt back on. "Oh, my darling love," she coos in between kisses, "I promise I'll never let anything happen to you ever again. Now let's go somewhere a little more...private." she leads you out of Nat's room and to hers.

As she was pulling you across the hall, and you attempt to pull away from her grip (Which was becoming increasingly tight and painful), a familiar sound of propulsion energy makes direct contact against Wanda, loosening her grip and freeing...for the moment.

"Didn't know you swung that way sweetheart," you hear Tony's voice, who had his Iron Man arms on, "Normally I'd go for that, but right now," he yanks you towards him, smirking cockily  "I'd rather have you all to myself." "Tony, come on," you attempt to reason, "This isn't you, you've never looked at me this way before." "Well I was an idiot for never noticing how beautiful you were," Tony continues smirking, groping you rather harshly as he did so. "What's Pepper gonna say?" "Yeah, what is Pepper going to say?" you and Tony turn your gazes to Pepper, who had her hands on her hips in a stern fashion. She stomps over and pulls you to her, "Oh no, not you too," you mutter. "She's mine," Pepper insists, "Go find some other tail to chase, it shouldn't be that hard for you." "The only tail I want is her," Tony yanks you back, "She's my one and only."

"No she's mine," Sharon steps in and pulls you to her. "No, she's mine," Steve yanks you from Sharon. Some of the others came in to yank you back and forth, insisting they were yours. "Can't I just belong to all of you, and you can create a schedule to share me?" you suggest as an attempt to stall. "NO!" everyone on the team shouted at once.
"Well, how about I decide for myself who I want to be with?" you offer as an alternative.
"Okay, (y/n), who do you want to be with?" Bucky fold his arms. "It better be me," Sam warns. "No it should be me," Rhodey insists.

As the team started to surround and push you into a corner, pressuring you to make a decision, you started to become increasingly panicked. You knew this was a no-win situation; no matter whom you choose, there was going to be an all out war for your affection.

Suddenly a silk thread of spider web shoots across the hall and sticks to your hand, pulling you away from the circle. Sure enough, Peter Parker had come to your aid. "Please tell me the spell didn't affect you," you mutter to yourself, knowing the chances of that were slim. "I have no idea what you're mumbling about," Peter responds, "All I know is I've been in love with you since I first met you."
Peter tries to kiss you, but you push him away. "Peter, you're 14 years old," you say in a stern tone. "I'm 15!" Peter corrects. "It doesn't make it any less weird," you insist. "She's right, kid," Steve steps in and pulls you away. "You're way too young." "So?" Peter frowns. "So, dame like her wants a man, not a boy," Bucky interjects sweeping you into his arms. "She doesn't need a senior citizen man," Sam quips, trying to grab you away from Bucky, but the super soldier grabs Sam by the collar of his shirt and hurls him across the hall.

"Okay, now this is getting out of hand," you kick Bucky away and run off, only to end up at the nearest corner. "Come on, you guys need to fight this," you demand as the team surrounds you again, "You're under a spell I cast, and it's not working right. Come on, think about it, none of you guys would ever think to fight each other for my affections. You all are couple," you point out to Tony and Pepper, Steve and Sharon, and Natasha and Bucky, "You're planning on getting back with your ex," you point to Thor, "You're married, and you had plans today with your wife" you point to Clint, "you all were planning to pick up chicks at a bar," you point to the single guys, "And you try anything with me and I'll wind up in prison!" you point to Peter. "Hey, I'd wait for you," Peter shrugs.