The Morning After- Natasha Romanoff

Another Morning After installment. This is also going to be a coming out edition; coming out on the reader's part to be clear.

You open your eyes as the sun came up, surprised that morning had come so soon. You close your eyes as soon as you open them, thinking back to last night. The events from last night were one hell of an emotional roller coaster ride complete with a few fruity cocktails and coming out about who you really are. You open your eyes once again and turn on your side, expecting to face a certain redhead to still be sound asleep. You notice her side of the bed, however to be empty. You then hear the shower turn on in the bathroom and figured that's where she was. You decided to lay back in bed. This moment was so perfect it almost felt too good to be true.

Ever since you joined the Avengers, you began to notice you had started developing feelings for the Black Widow herself. It all began when you and her when on your first undercover mission together, and the two of you had to sneak into a party and extract information out of a certain rich man. When the party was in full swing, you noticed you could barely keep your eyes off Natasha the whole time. The way she seduced that man: swaying her hips, her batting her eyelashes, that sultry voice; you almost wished that was you she was talking to instead of him. After that day you tried to shake off those feelings, thinking you it was just you caught up in the moment. Those feelings; however, started to become stronger as you and her went on more missions and sparred in the gym. Up until these moments you always liked men, and you still like men, but it just may be possible you like women the same way you like men.

No one else on the team knew about your feelings for Natasha, not even Nat herself; well except one person, Clint. You confided in Clint when you felt these feelings still springing up. "I think I have feelings for Nat," you had simply said. "When you say feelings are you talking about-" "I want her in a similar way I would want a man." you interrupt Clint. "So you think you're gay," he says in a none-judgmental manner. "Well, not gay exactly," you said shyly, "I definitely still have a thing for guys, but I'm starting to think I may have a similar thing for girls." "So you're bisexual," he simply states. "I think so, but I'm not entirely sure," you answer, raking your hand through your hair, "It's just I haven't had much time to date. I have been in a serious relationship before and a few dinner dates now and again. Maybe deep down, I've always had a thing for women too, but I've never really taken the time to think about it; maybe I haven't really taken the time to figure out what I want." Clint puts a hand on your shoulder, "I'm sure you'll figure it out, kid, you have all the time in the world." There was a minute of silence before you speak up, "Do you think Natasha has feelings towards me?" "Uh, I don't know," Clint replies, "Nat is a complicated person. I think the best way to find out for sure, is to ask her yourself." You blushed, "I'm not sure if you can just walk up to a person and blatantly ask her if she likes you." "Well, it's completely up to you," Clint chuckled.

Up until the night before, you spent three weeks trying to work up an angle, figure out how to tell Natasha you had feelings for her without making things awkward and ruining your friendship with her which felt next to impossible. Last night you and the rest of the team had a late night of bonding, having drinks and enjoying each other's company. When the night started to wind down, you and Natasha were the last ones up. "This is a surprise," you say as you see Tony going to bed after everyone else, "Usually Stark is the last one up." "Age must be slowly catching up with him," Natasha chuckles sipping the last of her drink. "Here," you take her empty glass, "What drink would you like this time?" "Surprise me," Nat says. "I've been told I can make a mean margarita." "Go right ahead," Nat gestures to the bar. You put the drink together, complete with a garnish and hand it to Natasha. She takes a sip, "Wow. Your reputation precedes you," she compliments. You chuckle shyly then sip your own drink. "You know, if this room was packed with people it would be like one of our undercover missions," you point out. "Yeah," she says, "Good times, I seduce our target, you going through his pockets to get what we need." As she keeps talking, you couldn't take your eyes off her lips, especially when she took sips from her drinks. "We really make a good team, (y/n), we really-" you couldn't take it anymore and silence her with a kiss on the lips. You quickly pulled away when you realized what you did which took her by surprise. "Oh crap," you blush bright red, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to...I mean it was the heat of the moment." Natasha stops you from talking by kissing you back. Soon the two of you were passionately making out. "Why didn't you say anything sooner?" she pants when you finally pull away. "I didn't think you felt the same way," you pant back, "And we have a really good thing going and I didn't want to ruin it." "I never would have guessed you had a thing for girls," she grins. "You're not complaining are you?" you ask shyly. "I will if you don't shut up and kiss me again." You give in and kiss her passionately once more. Before you knew it, she was leading you to her bedroom. Hands began to explore and clothes were quickly removed.

You were still laying in bed the morning after by the time Natasha came out of the shower, hair still wet and in her underwear. "Mmmm, I could get used to that," you smile sleepily. "That can be arranged," she sits on the bed and gives you a chaste kiss, "How are you feeling?" "A little sore," you stretch, "But other than that, pretty good. The best I've felt in a long time in fact." "Me too," she admits then kisses you again. "So you really feel this way about me?" you ask nervously, "It wasn't the drinks we had last night or anything like that?" "I've been feeling the same way about you that you've been feeling for me for a while now, (y/n)," she assures you. "Good to hear," you sigh in relief and get out of bed, "Now I want breakfast."

Once you and Natasha were a little more decent you walk to the kitchen. The moment you and her step into the kitchen, the rest of the team was waiting at the table, some of them had smirks on their faces. "Look who finally decided to show up," Tony claps his hands causing you blush. "How did-? You couldn't have heard us, they couldn't have heard us," you insist to Nat and yourself. "No, but some of us did see you guys disappear in Natasha's bedroom," Sam smirks, "You never came out." "Oh she came out," Clint grins, "Just not out of the bedroom." You turn away feeling embarrassed. Natasha leads you out of the kitchen. "You two going back for another round?" Tony wolf whistles at the two of you; Nat glares at him as you and her turn around a corner, you still red in embarrassment, "Oh, don't worry about those idiots," she assures you, "You know they like to give each other a hard time; it'll get old after a while." "You're probably right," you say, "Knowing them, they'll get over it right quick. Right now I still didn't get my breakfast." "Oh, you're right, let's go out for breakfast instead," she suggests. "Could this be our official first date?" you hopefully ask. "If you want it to be," she kisses you on the forehead before walking back to the bedroom.