Reckless- T'challa

I am WAY overdue for a T'challa one-shot. The reader is Okoye's younger sister, and she tends to be a little reckless at times, and one day that recklessness gets her into a spot of trouble.

Enjoy.

"Have you got what we came here for?" Okoye inquires of Shuri. The leader of the Dora Milaje and the Wakandan princess were sent to the middle of the Savannah to investigate if there was indeed traces of vibranium metal in the soil  at a certain part of the area. If this was the case, the Wakandans could extract and purify the metal and use it to help better the lives of the people who lived in that area. "I have managed to collect a good sized sample," Shuri confirms, showing Okoye the little conical tube containing the soil sample, "Now shall we head home?"

"(y/n)!" Okoye calls to you, whom she assumed was still on the Wakandan jet, "Fire up the engines, we are going home!" There was no response, "(y/n)?" Okoye enters the jet to see what you were up to. "What's the hold up?" Shuri asks, walking inside as well. "She's not here," Okoye announces, and takes a look around the Savannah, "(y/n)! Where could that girl have gone off to?" "You're not worried about her are you?" Shuri asks with concern, "She has the same training as you after all." "Same training yes, but not quite as level headed as me," Okoye admits, "she gets...easily distracted and tends to go off looking for excitement and trouble whenever she gets bored." "Well how much trouble can one person get into out here?" Shuri gestures to the landscape.

Right on cue, the two women see a figure at a distance. It was a person who appeared to be running. Shuri and Okoye jump out of the jet to get a closer look. "Is that...?" Shuri asked uncertain. "Get back!" the figure shouts. "It is," Okoye recognizes the figure to be yours. "(y/n)! Where have you been?" "Get back!" you call out again, "Get back! Get back! Get back on the jet!" The other two women frown for a moment before they felt the thundering vibrations emanating from the ground. Suddenly a herd of wildebeest came running behind you in a stampede. "(y/n)!' Okoye exclaims, "What did you do?"
"Just get back on the jet!" you urge jumping right into the jet. Okoye and Shuri follow suit right the wildebeest come running, smartly running around the jet to avoid crashing into it. You couldn't help but whoop and holler, still feeling the adrenaline rush from all that running, while your older sister and the princess view the stampeding herd in shock.

Once the entire herd was gone, you give a sigh of relief, "Well that is the last time I try to milk a wildebeest," you joke. Okoye gives you a little smack on the head in response, "You stupid, reckless girl," she scolds, "you could've gotten yourself needlessly killed, pulling off a stunt like that." "It wasn't just some stunt," you defend, "I was merely trying to carry out a simple science experiment to keep myself occupied while you two were away." "This is not a game," Okoye lectures, "you are part of the Dora Milaje. You're suppose to do as you're told in service to the king. You can't just go off causing trouble like that." "Pfft," you huff, "it was just some harmless fun." Okoye sighs in response, "(y/n)...one of these days you're going to get yourself into big trouble and won't be able to get yourself out of it."
"Uh, I hate to break up this awkward sisterly bonding, but my brother is expecting us soon," Shuri interjects. "We'll discuss this some more back home," Okoye tells you, prepping the jet for a course back to Wakanda.

--------------------------------------------

"I see the conquering heroes have returned," T'challa greets in humor as you, Okoye, and Shuri exit the jet, safely on Wakandan land. "I hardly call extraction of soil samples heroic, brother," Shuri replies, "But an in depth study of the sample should hopefully reveal traces of soil the local population can put to good use."

T'challa then approaches you and Okoye, "My king," she makes the Wakandan salute; she nudges your side so you do the same. "I trust the mission was a simple one," he speaks. "It was," Okoye confirms, then glaring at you, "It would've been easier if a certain someone didn't get herself into trouble on the Savannah of all places."
T'challa raises an eyebrow at you, "Is this true?" "I can assure you, my king, it was all in the name of science...and for Wakanda of course," you answer, fighting the urge to roll your eyes at your sister. "While that is all well and good," T'challa nods, "we must remember that risks we take in such ventures should not be unnecessary ones." "Indeed, my king," Okoye agrees, "Something my sister has yet to learn for herself. If you'll excuse me, as captain of the guard, I have some disciplinary actions to instill in my troublesome solider."
You groan inwardly as the king dismisses you and Okoye. Knowing your sister, she would have some rather unpleasant chores for you to carry out as part of your disciplinary actions.