Honey- Scott Lang

I saw Ant-Man and the Wasp. It was great. So now it's time for an Ant-Man one-shot. And of course Hope and Hank will be featured in it too. The reader will be a scientist with shrinking tech, similar to what Scott and Hope have, but it's more associated with honeybees. Also said reader kinda sorta has a history with Hank (well more like with her mother).

Enjoy.

Also for all intensive purposes that one end credit scene after the movie DID NOT happen (I don't want to spoil anything).

"So you're saying there's a way we can shrink the quantum tunnel?" Scott asks Hank as he observes the giant piece of tech in front of him. "Well yes," Hank nods, "But it's all still theoretical. We need the right the equipment to get the job done." "And you're shrinking tech won't cut it?" Scott frowns. "I'm...it's a work in progress," Hank provides for an explanation. "What my dad is trying to say is that he has no idea how properly shrink the quantum tunnel while still getting it to function," Hope quips in. "I'm saying is that I'm working on it and I'm close to a break through," Hank defends.
"No you haven't," Janet interjects, shaking her head. "Janet please." "Hank, sometimes you need to admit when you've hit a wall," Janet points out, "after all those years I've been stuck in the quantum realm, you're still as stubborn as ever."

"So in other words there's no way to make the tunnel smaller and basically no way to save our new ghost friend," Scott summarizes. "Well actually..." Hope speaks up, "There is someone who happens to have that sort of tech on hand-" "No," Hank interrupts, "No way, not in a million years." "Hope, who are you talking...oh," Janet smirked in realization to whom her daughter was referring to, "Hank's old flame." "I'm sorry, what now?" Scott quips confused, "Old flame? Am I missing something here?"
Hank reluctantly sighs before answering, "There was this woman I worked with before I married Janet. She...had a hand with the shrinking tech I developed all those years ago." "So what are we waiting, let's go find this woman and ask her for it," Scott insists. "It's not that simple," Hank shakes his head. "They had a pretty nasty falling out during that time," Janet explains, "She still hates Hank's to this day."

"Well, if asking to borrow tech from your ex is not an option, then we can always sneak in and take it ourselves...you know like we usually do." "We might as well," Hope agrees, "We don't know how much time we have left."
"Hank, this is one of those times where it's best to swallow your pride and admit we need help," Janet advises her husband. "Fine," Hank reluctantly agrees, "Time to plan another heist." "Awesome," Scott says in excitement, "I'll go call the guys."  

-----time skip------

"This gonna be awesome," Luis smirks as he drives the group to their destination in the van, "Gonna be just like old times you know what I'm saying." "I can barely contain my excitement," Hank deadpans.

"Uh Luis," Hope speaks up, "What exactly happened to the backseat?" she gestures to the empty part of the van where the backseat was suppose to be. "Oh yeah, well until that business deal I struck with that company kicks in, we're a little short on cash," Luis answers, "which means I had to sell the backseat for gas money." The van suddenly comes to a stop, "Which I end up spending on a new novelty horn," he laughs nervously. "Unbelievable,"  Hank shakes his head. "Don't worry," Hope assures, "According to the GPS we're only one block away from our destination." 

"Right," Scott nods, "I guess now's as good a time as any to go over the game plan." "Okay," Luis quips in, "So I go up to this p;d flame of Hank's house, knock on her door and pretend to sell her security stuff. Meanwhile you and Hope here and gonna go all micro and steal whatever fancy micro tech she's got stashed in here. Then we shrink the quantum tunnel, Scotty here gathers up whatever it is you guys need for our ghost friend, and everybody gets a happy ending."