Helping Each Other Part 2

Okay, the same person who requested this particular story has asked for a part 2. To recap the reader is a rescue dog whom Tony adopted to cope with his PTSD (see part 1 for details).

It was morning in the facility, and the team had sat down for breakfast. "Wasn't there more bacon stripes on the pan just a moment ago?" Steve inquires. "There should be," Tony answers, "I made plenty for you and Thor, knowing your metabolism."
"Yep, it really is a mysterious," Rhodey casually answers. When no one was looking, Rhodes takes some of his own bacon stripes and secretly feeds them to you, who was eagerly waiting under the table for the bacon goodness.

Since the day the Avengers had stood up for you, you've began to show improvements in trusting the team besides your beloved owners Tony and Pepper. Although the happily married couple had treated you like their own child, the Avengers facility had become like your second home, and everyone one the team had something to offer to you and vice versa.

Rhodey for example would often sneak you bacon from the breakfast table (even though both Tony and Pepper have made it painstakingly clear the vets had put you on a diet).
With Tony out of the compound for the day, you wander the halls and spot Bruce in the gym starting the day with some yoga. You'd often interrupt his little sessions by brushing up next to the man while he was in the middle of a pose, but Bruce didn't mind. Turns out having a service dog around contributed to reducing his own stress and anxiety (who says a service dog can only cater to one human being). Even though you couldn't really do any of the yoga poses, you just being there still felt good.

The same comfort you brought to Bruce also extended to Natasha. Usually after Bruce's yoga session, you wander around some more and find the red head walking by, going over a couple files from her previous missions. During this times, you walk right to her and jump up, as if asking for a petting, "Ah, hey, girly," she coos before leaning down to scratch behind your ears. You then got into a certain position that suggested you wanted to play. "*sigh*, no (y/n), not today," Nat shakes her head, like she does every other time you do this. You sit right in front of her and give her the biggest puppy dog eyes you could. As always, the red head relents, "Oh alright. Come here," she beckons.
She pulls out a squeaky toy and tosses it to you. You catch it and she would try and take it from you in a form of tug-o-war. This would continue for ten minutes or so, until Natasha realizes she has to get to work (much as she would like for this to continue just a little while longer). She would then let go of the toy and pet you under the chin, signaling she had to go. You would chew on the squeaky toy for just a few more minutes till you grow bored.

Around that time your ears perk up at a peculiar sound that appeared to be coming through the vents. "Time to get the drop on them this time," you hear a familiar sound. You wag your tail, knowing whom that voice belonged to. You jump about, trying to get Clint's attention, which was a little difficult given that you couldn't see the archer; you could smell and hear him, but that was it. You bark and jump and paw at the walls, which got Clint's attention right away. He crawls through the vents until he finds a vent register and open it, "Hey, (y/n), come here, girl," the archer beckons to which you oblige, "Hey, wanna help me pull a prank?" You wag your tail in response.

You and Clint crawl through the vents until the both of you are right under the lounge where Sam and Scott were playing video games. "Time for payback after that stunt those two pulled this morning," Clint mutters, then turns to you, "Ready girl?" you wag and pant in response.
Clint grabs an arrow and shoot it through the ducts in the middle of the couch. Smoke came out of the arrow, catching the two men by surprise as the smoke enveloped the room and obstructed their view of the TV screen. You and Clint then pop out of the vent and get the jump on Sam and Scott.

Later that day you lay on your pillow that was set up in the kitchen, when you hear Thor walk in. A familiar smell hits your nose and you knew right away he brought an entire rotisserie chicken with him. You quickly stand up and sit right next to the counter as the Asgardian worked on pulling the chicken apart. Thor looks down to see you were eagerly awaiting what was coming, salivating and everything. "You hungry?" Thor asks already knowing the answer as your tail started to wag, "Course you are, you're always hungry." Thor knows how much you love the chicken, especially the fat and skin part, which is why he'd pull apart the skin and save that just for you, "Just be patient, girl, you'll get your portion soon," he assures. It felt like forever for you. Thor soon took the skins and put it in your labeled food bowl, which made you salivate even more. The blonde places the bowl down and your little snack was devoured within seconds.
Thor chuckles at that, then scratches you behind the ears afterwards.