The One I Really Love- Vision

This is another request by CelestialFox04 who wanted a Vision one-shot where Vision is in a relationship with Wanda and the reader is jealous of said relationship.
Also the requestee wants the reader to be called Megan.
Just the usual drama and such along with a little bit of swearing.

It was just another slow day in the Avengers compound. No missions, no emergency meetings, or anything within that spectrum. Days like this were rare so you decided to order a pizza.

Not wanting to leave anybody out of this little venture, you make a little jog to the lounge to see if anyone else wanted pizza today. "Hey, guys," you call out right as you were walking in, "I thought we could order a pizza, do any of you want-" you stopped talking and averted your gaze slightly when you caught sight of Vision and Wanda kissing.

The two lovebirds pull away once they notice your presence. "Oh, hey Megan," Wanda hastily greets as she fixes her hair a little bit, and blushing slightly, "It wasn't what it looked like." "Relax you guys," you reassure them, "You're adults, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. Anyway I was thinking about ordering a pizza. Maybe you two want to share one."  "I think that sounds like a good idea," Wanda nods. "Actually," Vision interjects, "With that notion in mind, maybe we can make one of our own." "Making our own pizza does sound like a lot of fun," Wanda ponders, "Okay, we should do that."

You were a tad bit confounded, watching the two head for the kitchen. "You can come help us if you want to, Megan," Vision offers. "Oh, um, okay," you nod a little and follow. During the time the three of you were tossing the dough and layering the toppings, you couldn't help but notice Wanda and Vision making eyes at each other every so often; those little gestures of affection would often make you fill twinges of anger and jealousy.

You and Wanda were both there the day Vision was born. The two of you of also helped the android navigate through the various obstacles of life and educating him on humanity and bettering his cooking skills. During that time, you and Vision grew close, and you started to develop feelings for the android. However, as it turns out, you weren't the only one Vision was fond of; when you weren't hanging out, you'd often catch sight of Vision growing close to Wanda.

You had considered wanting to profess your love, but the day you had planned to, you found Wanda in Vision's arms as they shared a sweet, lingering kiss. You were too late, and you were certain any feelings you had for Vis would become nothing more then unrequited love.

In the present, the three of you put a couple pizzas together and had them in the oven. "What should we do in the meantime?" Vision asks. "We could always watch a movie," you suggest, hoping you won't get shot down again. "I think that sounds like a good idea," Wanda nods. "I'll go ahead and make some popcorn," you tell them. "I thought we were already making food," Vision frowns slightly confused. "Just think of the popcorn as the appetizer," you explain, "It won't take long to pop in the microwave, and it should tie us over till the pizza is ready."

Once the microwaved dinged and the popcorn was placed in a bowel, you head over to the couch to join Vision and Wanda. However, you tripped on your own feet and land on the two of them, causing all three of you to land on the floor. "Ow," Wanda mutters, removing the popcorn bowl that was dumped over her head, "Megan, Vis, are you two..." she stopped when she noticed the way you landed on Vision...

"Why are you looking at us like that?" you frown. "Meagan," you hear Vision's muffled voice against your breasts. Blushing Vision's shade of red, you jump back, covering your chest in embarrassment. "Sorry," Vision speaks up getting back on his feet. "Uh, don't be," you assure, cheeks still tinted with pink, "It was an accident."