I Won't Hurt You- Tony Stark

The reader is going to be drunk in this one but don't worry nothing bad is going to happen.

You usually weren't one to get drunk often but tonight at one of Stark's famous parties, after a long stressful week at Stark Industries, was the night you chose to really let your hair down and get plastered.

Right when you were dancing on a table top and about to unzip your dress, Tony Stark himself comes up and pulls you down from the table. "Okay (y/nn), I think you had about enough, time for you to head to bed and hopefully sleep it off." "Awwwww," you whine "I thought you were suppose to fun party playboy. Your no fun anymore is that how it is now?" You slur your words.

You had worked for Tony for a couple years now as his personal assistant and, having a degree in engineering, had occasionally helped him with some of his projects which included upgrades for his Iron Man suits. You wouldn't admit it to yourself but over the time span, you had started to develop feelings for the billionaire.

In the present time, Tony drags you out of the party and leads you to your room; you weren't an official member of the Avengers, but aside from assisting Tony with upgrades for his suits you would also design upgrades for the other members of the team.

"Were you taking me, Tony?" you slur your words some more, "You trying to get me outta my panties, you naughty man?" "No," was his reply, " you are going to bed and sleep it off; can't have my best girl sprawled all over the place." "You know, Tony," you continue to drabble, "This is really ironic, I mean usually I'm the one trying to get you to sleep it off and your the one in the drunken stupor but now its soooooo the other way around. Life sure is funny that way."

"Yes I imagine it's ironic when you put it that way." Tony finally reaches your room and leads you to the bed. You grab his hand right when he's about to leave, "Hey where you going, handsome? I though the party was just getting started." "Maybe for everyone (y/n) but right now the party should winding down for you," Tony tries to pry his hand off yours.

"I don't think so," you say feeling bold due to the lost inhibitions from the alcohol. You stand up and wrap your arms around Tony's neck, "I've been wanting to say this for a while now, Mr. Stark," you pepper kisses on his neck, "but I really like you, I like working with you, and I think we could be good together."    

You felt Tony hitch his breath, "Ooh sounds like the feeling is mutual," growing even more bold you press your lips against his. Although this took Tony by surprise he didn't pull away. "So did you like it?" you asks "I-uh," Tony could only stutter since he was still in shock. "Maybe I should try again," "(y/n), wait-" you pull him into another kiss. This time, however he pushes you back onto the bed, "stop," he says. "Awww, why not?" you whine, "I thought you felt the same."

Tony sighs and sits down next to you on the bed, "Look (y/n), I do like you and I have for a while, but this isn't the time or place to do anything. You don't know what your doing." "Yes I do!" you insist, "Come on, Tony! I want this!" You place your hands on his chest, "I know you won't hurt me." "Your right I won't hurt you," Tony says as he pushes you to lay on the bed, "which is why I'll stay with you tonight but that's all I'm going to do." You start to pout as Tony slides under the covers with you, "If you still want this in the morning I'm all for it but right now you should sleep, concentrate on sobering up," "Okay it's a done deal," you say as you snuggle up to Tony and  start to fall asleep. "Good night, (y/n)" were the last words you hear from Tony as he wraps an arm around you.

When you woke up the next morning you had one hell of a splitting headache. "Ughh, what happened last time?" you groan as you rub your eyes. Despite being hungover you knew something was off. You felt warm. You get up and noticed you fell asleep in your dress. You had it half-way off when you turned around to see Tony sleeping on the opposite side of your bed. You were instantly confused and became somewhat panicked. As you tried to recollect the events from the night before, Tony stirs from sleep and opens his eyes to see you half-naked, "hmmm I could really get used to seeing you like that."

You look at him questioningly when you remembered your dress was down to your waist which you hastily pull back up "Uh what happened last night? Did we- did you- were we- uh oh." You run straight to the bathroom to throw up pretty much the whole of last nights party. Tony follows you and pulls your hair up while you hurl into the toilet. Once your done you get up and brush your teeth. "To answer your question no nothing happened last night other than you kissed me," Tony smiles.

You finish brushing your teeth, "Oh, god, I- never ever again. I'm sorry, Tony" "Don't be," the billionaire replies, "Clearly we both have wanted this for a long time. I was wondering though why you never said anything sooner." "Because your pretty much my boss and if something goes wrong, working here wouldn't be the same ever again." you explain, "This sort of relationship, as far as I know, rarely works." "Well you are a rare woman," Tony pulls you into a hug, "it's a risk I would be willing to make." "Well if that's what you want I guess it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot," you say. This time Tony pulls you into a kiss. "Let's say you get dressed into something more comfortable and I'll take you out for breakfast." Tony offers. "Okay," was all you could say before you pull him into another kiss.