The 3. Disastrous Day

Noon has almost passed, but the number of people in the exhibition has not decreased but increased instead, especially around the platform in the center of the venue which was surrounded by layers of people.

[I want to go home quickly.]

Saiki glanced at the crowd with disdain.

"Ahhh, I'm really looking forward to it," Midoriya leaned his head next to Saiki excitedly and wanted to see what was going on on stage. "There were also matches yesterday, but only four people were drawn. I heard today there will be five of them!"

"Ladies and gentlemen!" Suddenly a voice passed through the hall, full of passion, "Welcome!!!"

"Oh, oh! It started, it started!"

[Yes, I can see it, so can you let me go?]

Saiki was paralysed since Midoriya was pulling his sleeve and waving his hands.

[Ah, this is really troublesome.]

"Slap—"

A piece of paper was stuck on Saiki's face.

[Ok? what is this?]

【...More than 1000 coffee jelly to take home!!!...】

'Midoriya, this is the prize for this competition, right?'

Saiki held the leaflet in front of Midoriya.

"...Ah? Ah, yes.", Midoriya was startled by Saiki, he touched his head and answered with a little embarrassment, "But there are too many people, it's impossible to get drawn."

[Well, if it was a normal person, the probability should be very small.]

"——The last two lucky audience members are——"

[But for those with superpowers—]

"Numbers 189 and 203!"

[——It's a 100% probability!]

Midoriya froze. He repeatedly looked at the number in his hand, No. 189, then pulled and looked at Saiki's number, No. 203.

"......Is this real?"

'Yes, Midoriya.'

Saiki took the lead to walk on the stage, his back looking determined.

[For the 1000 servings of coffee jelly!]

The host took a total of 5 people. In addition to Midoriya and Saiki, there were two cute girls and...

[Ah, this world is too small.]

"Hah? Why are Deku and pink head here too?!", When Bakugou saw Saiki and Midoriya he was first stunned and then he exploded.

"Ka-Kacchan?!", Midoriya didn't expect to meet Bakugou here, he was still immersed in the joy of being drawn and waved his hands in panic, "This is because of, um..."

'So why are you here?' Saiki asked.

[Things are getting more troublesome.]

"Hah? Do you still need to ask?", Bakugou showed his fist and fiercely glared at the two, "Of course I'm here to win!"

[So, Midoriya and I cheated with superpowers and Bakugou actually got selected by himself...]

What a lucky guy.

[But speaking of my dedication to coffee jelly...]

[I will not lose to anyone.]

Saiki looked at Bakugou, for coffee jelly, he'll take it a little more seriously.