The 77. Disastrous Day

Bakugou looked at Kusuke showing a provoking grin: "...If you want to stop me, then come at me!"

He stepped into the room step by step. His steps were very light, like a vigilant cheetah.

"...Ah, I won't stop you."

Kusuke looked at him.

Bakugou: ?

His whole epic moment was pierced like a balloon, he froze in place.

"No matter who, when they see a miracle-like existence, they will have delusions. So this is a normal reaction of ordinary people."

Kusuke turned his head to look at the pink-haired boy in the monitor screen.

"Ah... I lost again~"

He said, but the cheerful tone made Bakugou get goosebumps all over his body.

——Is he a pervert?

The teenager's eyebrows twisted, he stepped forward, hitting the screen with a punch.

"Speak properly!"

The screen was easily smashed through, a trace of pity flashed on Kusuke's face.

"I meant..."

He finally decided to speak.

"I don't care about your thoughts at all and I'm not interested either."

"These will only be your own thoughts anyway, they can't affect others and they can't change anything."

Bakugou froze and turned his head slowly.

Kusuke sat on the soft chair and looked at him, still smiling, but his eyes were calm and he seemed to see through everything.

"All I care about is Kusuo. Other things don't matter."

"...But there is one thing I have to ask, do you really think that such a special person will take a look at someone like you?"

...

Seeing the last bomb exploding in space, Saiki was finally relieved.

[Now we are almost finished. I wonder how the others are doing.]

He returned to school again, stood on the roof and observed the situation of others with clairvoyance.

[Midoriya's group seemed to have completed their task...]

They were walking towards the place where everyone gathered before, looking like they barely survived.

[...but it looks like they had quite the hard time?]

He thought a little hesitantly, Midoriya was full of emotions as always and he could not see any changes, but the expressions of Jiro and Todoroki were very complicated, especially Todoroki, his handsome face was "ruined".

It's not that there was a wound on his face, but at the center of his face was a large black stain similar to ink on his face, even his fringe was covered.

Hm......

Just like a siamese cat?

[...Well, there is no problem if they're not injured.]

Saiki looked away calmly, ignoring the extremely eye-catching black stain on Todoroki's face.

[Twenty minutes have passed, I wonder what happened to Bakugou.]

Saiki looked at the previous basement again with his memory and was stunned.

[......No one's there?]