The 87. Disastrous Day

When the students in Class A crossed the forest at a very slow speed to the meeting point, they all felt fooled.

"Who said that it would only take three hours..."

Sero sat down on the ground with a tired expression and murmured this under his breath.

"Meow~ That's how long we would take to get here, sorry~"

"..."

With no strength to argue with her anymore, everyone who has been fighting with the endless stream of beasts was exhausted.

It was still early in the morning when they got out of the bus, but now the sun was already setting and the warm yellow and orange colors have dyed the sky around the forest and the training camp.

"Everyone, eat we still have a lot!"

The Pussy Cats shuttled through the dining room with trays full of food.

"Today, you can eat as much as you like~"

Even though her words had a hidden meaning, no one in Class 1-A paid attention, since they were currently busy with gorging down food.

"Ah, I finally feel alive again..."

After some time, Kirishima finally slowed down his eating speed and began to eat in a normal manner.

"Huh, you can't even bear such a small amount of exercise, how weak."

Bakugou added a chicken leg to his dinner plate while judging him mercilessly.

Kirishima was not affected: "Your hands were obviously shaking too, see, even right now!"

Because of the force generated by the explosions, Bakugou's forearms have been in a somewhat uncontrollable trembling state.

"Don't fucking talk and eat!"

He looked at him with a fierce look. He was already trying to control himself, but the trembling still showed while using chopsticks, which made him very angry.

Kirishima shrugged and didn't speak again.

There are many other dishes on the table, so he didn't want to make him angry, to make him blow up the table.

Saiki was eating his meal quietly. This massacre had little effect on him-except for mental fatigue.

But the Pussy Cats did prepare a lot of food. So unconsciously, he ate a little more. When he finally got off the table, he felt a little regret in his heart when he touched his full stomach.

After eating, everyone went back to their room leisurely.

Even their teacher, Aizawa, did not arrange any training activities after they were tortured for a day.

After lying in their room for a while, Kirishima suggested that everyone should take a bath together.

While they were having their meal the Pussy Cats introduced that there was a natural hot spring, which is open every night.

This proposal has been was accepted by everyone, even Bakugou did not say anything and went along.

Saiki thought about it and went with them.

Although it was noisy with so many people together, it is a treat to soak in a hot spring after the afternoon.

However, there were some students in the class that said that they wouldn't go, like Sato and Aoyama who planned to wait for everyone to come back.

So they packed up the needed things and the group set off.

"Huh, Deku-kun?"

When they arrived at their destination, they met the group of girls who were also planning to come for a bath.