The 38. Disastrous Day

[I regret everything. ]

Although he had already guessed that Bakuo wouldn't do a normal speech, he didn't expect hm to mention himself like this. 

[Sure enough, I shouldn't have participated in this boring sports festival from the beginning ... No, why did I even decide to come to this UA High School? ]

Although he was looked at by various pairs eyes, Saiki looked very calm, no one knew that in his heart he had begun to deeply reflect on his life.

[Or better, I should not have chosen the elementary school closest to home because of convenience. ]

In that way, he wouldn't have met Bakugou and the next bunch of bad things would not have happened.

"... How arrogant is this guy?"

"Saying that he will be number one ... and who is Kusuo Saiki !!"

The other students murmured among each other, all staring at Bakugou.

"Bakugou!! How can you say that !! And why would you also drag down Saiki-san!" Iida seemed to be really stressed and his waving movements became faster and faster.

"Hah? These extras just need to be my stepping stones!"

Laughing arrogantly, Bakugou glanced at the expressionless Todoroki.

——Are you a primary school student?

The other party's lips moved slightly and said something silently.

Bakugou sneered, didn't care and walked out off the stage.

'Why did you say that?' Saiki directly asked.

"Hah?!" Bakugou glared at him, "I just wanted to say it!"

[... Go to hell, you stupid durian head. ]

Saiki felt that he was extremely calm, except that he wanted to kick the face of the classmate in front of him.

[No, he will be even more excited when I start something ...]

In the broadcasting room, Present Mic was also shocked by the actions of Bakugou.

"Hey, Eraser Head ..." He shuffled to his partner who emitted a dark mist. "What's up with your class?"

"Hm."

Aizawa looked at the conspicuous explodion head below, who was constantly trying to get closer to the pink haired boy.

"Is that guy a dog ..."

"Dog?" Present Mic was confused.

In the audience, even professional heroes couldn't hide their need to gossip.

"The Student representative is also first place in the entrance exam, right?" One whispered.

"Pledging in front of the people across the country ... this is youth!"

"The overall quality of the child named Katsuki Bakugou is very good ... And he is quite confident, he is the type I like!"

"Kusuo Saiki ... werid... I never heard of this name ..."

"Kusuo Saiki? I remember he said Kusuo Saiko!"

"Huh? Hey, that's not right? It's Matsuo Kuniki..."

[Well, although it is a bit far-fetched, it's the only thing I can do.]

Saiki plugged in the suppressor that he had just removed and listened to the sound of chaos around him.

Because UA's sports festivals are all broadcast live nationwide, Bakugou's words have been heard by more than tens of thousands of people at once. In this case, it is not realistic to completely eliminate everyone's memories, but by removing the suppressor's his mind control can at least weaken their impression of "Kusuo Saiki".