The 12. Disastrous Day

The time of the third year was passing quickly. When everyone was busy studying and struggling to fight for their own aspired school, UA's entrance exam was coming.

I believe that everyone has had the experience. Before the important test comes, basically everyone will feel nervous and worried, sometimes even sleepless. It is unknown if it's because the reputation of UA for their entrance exams being too difficult, the students in their class have rarely spoken recently after class. From time to time, they watch the three students that applied for UA with confidence and encouragement.

Bakugou, no matter whether the exam was coming or not, was as always, irritable, he was like a bomb that was about to explode at any time. Midoriya looked even worse, with thick dark circles under his eyes, holding his books and even exercising his grip while doing homework.

Saiki was probably the most carefree one, not only did he show no changes at all, but he was even more lazy than usual. Although his grades have improved greatly, he didn't show any signs of hard work. If the teacher didn't repeatedly emphasize that Saiki's aspiration was indeed UA. The students would have thought that he was going to Mizuho High.

"Aren't you nervous Saiki-san? Since the entrance exam is so soon!"

On the way home with Saiki, Midoriya asked him this curiously.

'No, I'm very nervous.'

Saiki said calmly.

"Hmm~ Liar, I can't see it at all."

Midoriya expressed skepticism about Saiki's answer.

'It's true.'

Saiki really was worried about UA's entrance examination, but everyone is usually worried about whether they can pass the exam, but Saiki was just worried about how to enter UA at an ordinary level, passing the exam without receiving too much attention.

Yes, even if he promised his mother to become a hero, Saiki only wanted to be the most common and low-profile hero. It is best to deal with things within his own scope every year. When someone mentions his name, only a few people will know it. That kind.

[There is also my quirk that needs to be changed. Although father is looking for help by licking shoes, there is still the question of what kind of quirk should be registered.]

As mentioned earlier, the quirk that Saiki originally registered was telepathy. It was described as a useless quirk that would only help with communicating without speaking. Of course, as his superpower, there is long-distance sound transmission and side effects such as hearing others' thoughts.

However, if he decided to be a hero, his quirk did not seem to be justifiable, so in order for Saiki to be able to be freer in his future life. After consulting with his parents, he decided to change his registered quirk, to make himself seem a little stronger.

'Midoriya, what kind of quirk do you think is more ordinary but is useful for fighting?'

After thinking for a few days and Saiki still couldn't figure it out, Saiki turned to Midoriya, who knew heroes and quirks very well.

"Ordinary and powerful ..." Midoriya thought for a while and hesitated, "Sure enough, it's still physical strengthening, such as faster speed, stronger strength, harder body, etc."

'But doesn't All Might also have this reinforced quirk? ' Saiki remembered the discussion of All Might's quirk on the forum and the basic strengthening department had the upper hand.

"No, no! All Might's quirk is not simply strengthening ..." Midoriya suddenly stuttered and then patiently explained, "The range of body strengthening is very large and each person's talents are different, so the use of it is also very different. "