The 28. Disastrous Day

Knowing that things had already come to an end, all the staff showed a regretful expression.

Principal Nezu followed behind the teachers and was the last one who came in. He was wearing a small suit and with his cute and harmless look, one could not see him as the boss of the entire UA.

"Everyone worked hard!" Principal Nezu climbed up Aizawa skillfully and sat on his shoulder with a cheerful tone.

Class 1-A, who had just been brought back from the USJ by the teachers to gather together, looked at the Principal who was sitting on their homeroom teacher, who seemed like he was used to it, he even stretched out his hand naturally to assist the principal when his legs were unstable.

Class 1-A: ...

"Everyone has done a great job this time. It is really amazing to be able to wait for the rescue to come during the villain invasion!" Principal Nezu swayed his two feet and praised everyone with a smile.

Class A: ...... It's clear that the rescue came after it was over!

"However, I believe everyone has discovered that one of your classmates has a very special and incredible ability." The principal continued, "So, some things need to be explained to you, but please go back to your classroom first and wait patiently. "

As soon as his sentence fell, multiple pairs of eyes turned to look at Saiki, but Saiki just kept looking ahead, as if he didn't feel the gaze of his classmates.

Although the students in Class 1-A wanted answers, they all returned to the classroom in silence and waited quietly.

"Saiki-kun."

Saiki, who was one step behind, was called, so he turned to look at the principal who had no relaxed expression anymore, as well as All Might and Aizawa behind him.

[...]

Sensing that the three were in a serious state, Saiki now wanted to move back to his classmates in an instant.

"... you have promised me before, Saiki-kun." Several people were silent for a while and then Principal Nezu spoke, in a distressed tone. "--You should not get noticed by the villains."]

[... I had no other choice.]

Saiki felt a little bit guilty. It was true that the principal had specifically told him at the time. In the end, he still exposed his abilities in front of the villains and also mocked the other party in a comprehensive way, which caused enough hatred.

"Although this is also something that can't be helped ..." Sighing, Principal Nezu felt helpless. He knew that this matter could not be hidden for long, but he didn't expect Saiki to act in front of the enemy so quickly and leave such a deep impression that would be enough to remember him for a lifetime.

[Yeah, I didn't want to either.]

Nodding in agreement in his heart, Saiki still made a look that he has deeply reflected his actions, ensuring that he will never make the same mistake next time--trying to pass by.

"... You brat, definitely do not think so inside." Looking silently at Saiki's ingenuity, Aizawa had already seen the inner demon of this student.

[How mean, I even helped you with your injuries.]

Looking at his teacher who had exposed him with a cold look, Saiki deeply felt the indifference and betrayal between humans.

"Oh come on, don't say that---cough cough cough, I still need to thank Young Saiki!"

Saiki has completely turned into his skinny and weak self. Now, he did not care about appearing in front of Saiki like this. He was holding a handkerchief to cover the wound that wad constantly bleeding and Saiki did not show any surprise. ——Since of course, he already knew.