The 30. Disastrous Day

After changing clothes and heading downstairs, Saiki took out the coffee jelly from the refrigerator and planned to eat it while watching TV. On the way, he met his mother after staying in the living room.

"Oh my, Kusuo is back already ~!" Saiki Kurumi was holding a vacuum cleaner to clean the room. She was a little surprised to see Saiki coming straight from his room.

'Yeah, the school was attacked by villains.' Saiki briefly summarized what happened in a day.

"What?! Really? Are you hurt?!!" Kurumi was shocked when she heard what had happened. She looked at Saiki in worry. Although she knew that her son was a super capable person and would not be injured, she still asked.

'I'm okay, they were weak.' Watching TV without sparing her a glance, Saiki kind of comforted her.

"Really ... that's good to hear!" The mother patted her chest with her hand and suddenly remembered something, "Ah yes, Kusuo! ..."

In an instant, Saiki moved his eyes to look at his mother, something told him that what she would say next, would not be what he wanted to hear.

"... Just now Katsuki-kun called to ask you to go hiking with him in the evening, I thought you hadn't come back, so I agreed without asking you, Kusuo wouldn't be angry at me right..."

[... oh, mother.]

Saiki Kurumi didn't notice Saiki's horrifying gaze and smiled happily, "... I didn't expect Kusuo to have such a good relationship with Katsuki-kun. You have always been playing with Izuku before. I was taken aback since it was a bit strange to go hiking at night. Surely your mother is too old to understand what youngsters do these days... "

Saiki felt betrayed by his own mother.

Suddenly remembering something, he turned on his phone, tapped on the chat with Bakugou, and saw the message he had just ignored.

Explosion head: See you at the park at eight tonight.

The message revealed strong malice somehow.

[...]

[As a result, I did not escape from him in the end.]

With a sigh, Saiki could only accept this fact and returned a gif.

Coffee jelly: Refuse.GIF

Explosion head: Sharpening_knife.GIF

[scary......]

Saiki looked at the violent sharpening gif Bakugou sent in seconds, Saiki was worried about the "hiking" tonight.

After leaving the chat, he suddenly got crazy amounts of notifications from his messages.

[What's happening?]

Clicking on it, Saiki was shocked by the messages that quickly flashed the screen.

{Year 1 Class A Hero Course}

I am the class rep: everyone stop!! @1.3 million volts @Real men should be hard

I am the class rep: @all the boobs are mine, Mineta, ​​please change your name!! Do you have any shame!!

Knowledge is power: I second that!

Ribbit: Me too!

No one can see me: +1

Rocking earphones: +2

...

[You really caused public outrage, Mineta.]

Saiki had finished the coffee jelly and was now looking at the screen with interest.