The 96. Disastrous Day

In the underground bar, when Saiki searched for Bakugou's location before teleporting and found that he was near the stronghold with the Nomus which was previously confirmed by the police.

After taking All Might and directly teleporting into an alley beside the factory, Saiki didn't even have time to confirm the situation of Bakugou again, because he collided with a group of strangely dressed people.

Saiki: '...'

All Might: "..."

Midoriya: "..."

Todoroki:"......"

[Enough is enough, don't cover yourself, don't think that because you wear some weird outfit with a beard and I won't recognize you!]

Saiki's face was covered with black lines.

Midoriya coughed, a little embarrassed: "...Saiki-san, All Might, what a coincidence hahaha..."

His voice became lighter and lighter under the pressuring gaze of the two.

'Why are you here?' Saiki swept over their weird appearances, his tone was a little helpless.

[And why are you dressed like someone who came from a TV series from the last century.]

The smile on his face was a bit stiff, Midoriya touched the back of his head, his eyes glanced at the Todoroki next to him for help.

The expression on Todoroki's face remained the same: "Because Midoriya said that he was a bit worried about Bakugou being taken away, we came to take a look."

All Might frowned: "That's way too dangerous!"

He looked at the two of them with a strict gaze: "Is there anyone else other than you that came?"

Midoriya froze, then shook his head quickly.

'......'

Saiki suddenly disappeared and then reappeared to grab the three others who thought they were well hidden from around the corner.

Midoriya: "..."

All Might: "..."

Saiki remained expressionless.

Looking at the trembling students in front of him and then looking at the familiar dark expression on Saiki's face, All Might suddenly seemed to realize the feeling of "worrying about the brats" that Aizawa would always mumble about on ordinary days.

"...I'm so sorry, All Might!"

He was the class rep but was caught leading a crime, Iida was ashamed of himself.

"As the class representative, I failed to stop them!"

"Me too......"

Yaoyrozu also seemed uneasy, as she closed her eyes.

"As the class vice representative, I also participated in this..."

[...Actually, if you didn't say that, I almost forgot that you are our vice representative, Yaoyorozu-san.]

Even though Kirishima didn't say anything, he stood upright with a nervous expression, while sending glanced at Saiki when All Might couldn't see.

Saiki: '...'

He turned his head to All Might, who didn't know if he was supposed to be angry or laugh and said: 'We can talk about this later, now is not the time.'

Saiki glanced out of the alley towards a certain direction, where gradually voices speaking came from.

All Might finally remembered their current task, now even if he wanted to nag about these children that are running around, the situation right now didn't allow him.