The 97. Disastrous Day

Despite some reluctance in his heart, Bakugou still grabbed Kirishima's hand on the battlefield at that time and was taken away, because he knew that even if he stayed there, he wouldn't be able to help with his strength. But he might be caught again and used as a hostage, which would just be a burden for All Might.

"Now that I think about it..." After leaving the battlefield, Bakugou looked at his five classmates, "...Why were you guys here?"

——And dressed up like this.

With a slightly embarrassed expression, Midoriya shifted the topic while avoiding eye contact: "...Ah, look, here you can see the battle of All Might!"

He wasn't lying, the direction his finger pointed at showed a huge screen, which hung outside the tall building. The battle between All Might and All For One was being broadcast. Many people around them stopped and watched.

"All Might..."

With his attention was successfully diverted, Bakugou stared at the big screen, while muttering.

The No. 1 Hero who always represented victory.

The goal he had planted in his heart since childhood.

No matter how many villains there were, no matter how cunning the opponent was, as long as All Might appeared, they would always lose...

——That's, what he used to think.

Watching the tall figure on one knee and panting silently on the screen, an inexplicable impulse rose in his heart.

"Don't lose, All Might!!!"

Being submerged with louder and louder shouts around him, his roaring had complex indescribable emotions, he didn't want this person to fall, he didn't want him to show such an expression...

"Hey! Hey, hey! He stood up!"

Excited sounds came from the crowd, it was unknown who shouted that, but the people around them were all full of energy again and the shouting became even louder than before.

"...Wait, doesn't All Might seem a bit different?"

Midoriya next to him suddenly murmured in a low voice, Bakugou heard his words keenly.

——Different?

He turned back subconsciously and continued to look at the big screen. Although All Might, who was walking out of the smoke, was also smiling, his eyes still gave an indifferent illusion.

Bakugou: "..."

Wait?

On the screen, All Might appeared at the back of All For One with very fast speed and hit him with a powerful blow. His action was so fast that the onlookers could hardly see his movement—is what a normal person would think!!

[——This is clearly the teleportation of that guy, right?!!]

Suddenly Bakugou felt that him getting emotional just now was for nothing. Bakugou finally calmed down and his face was really dark.

Although he didn't know how that guy turned into 'All Might', but he would never not recognize that teleportation of his he used when he avoided him every day!

And it should be distinguishable by anyone who has seen him use this trick...

Bakugou turned his head to look at the classmates around him and as expected, these classmates were all watching the big screen with stunned expressions and their tears that almost spilled out were also frozen in place.

"Ka-Ka... Kacchan, that is Daiki-san, right?! It is isn't it?!"

Suddenly turning his head, Midoriya's hand trembled as he pointed at the screen where the "All Might" had started to slam a pole at All For One, feeling that something had collapsed in his heart.