The 64. Disastrous Day

After taking a few more photos in different poses the two of them changed their clothes.

"For this set we need to record a short video."

Bakugou thought he had heard him wrong.

"What a video?"

Saiki also looked up at him, with a little puzzlement.

Mr. Shot explained: "Because the client has a collaboration with an RPG game that will be released soon, we need a short video to promote it."

Bakugou felt puzzled: "Do you even remember that we are hero interns and not some celebrity?"

Saiki also agreed.

[It's already troublesome to take photos, filming video is a bit too much.]

Mr. Shot tried to comfort them: "It's fine, you only have to say two lines, it's very simple!"

Saiki: 'No, I refuse. '

He and Bakugou stood behind their opinion and were very firm.

Mr. Shot shrugged: "... If you insist, then there is no other way. I actually planned that after shooting the video, we would be done today, but since you refuse it seems that the third set of clothes will have to be shot today..."

Saiki: 'I think it's an interesting experience to film a video, let's get started.'

Bakugou: ????

He turned to Saiki in shock, unable to believe that he was persuaded by the enemy so easily.

[I'm sorry, Bakugou, but long pain is worse than short pain. Rather than spending even longer time here, it's better to finish this shooting early.]

Saiki's facial expression didn't even change.

[If we finish work ahead of time, maybe we can get some coffee jelly or something before going back.]

With Saiki's sudden betrayal, suddenly the situation drastically changed, the weak and lonely resistance of Bakugou was now suppressed relentlessly.

"This game is an otome game."

As the younger makeup artist helped to adjust the clothing and add small accessories, Mr. Shot explained the scenario.

"Saiki is the main character and Bakugou is one of the capture targets, a god worshipped by the villagers."

The plot was very old-fashioned, it was the story between the human sacrifice and the god who was regarded as a monster.

It is a short video, so it is only expected to be about 5 minutes long.

There were very few lines, Saiki looked at the simple script given by Mr. Shot, he only needed to say three sentences.

"Let me go!"

"Who are you?"

"Okay."

[It's really easy to understand the direction of the plot.]

Saiki silently turned to the other page, without looking at the whole script, he could guess the final outcome with just these three sentences.

[Basically the sacrifice and the monster developed feelings for each other after living together and in the end, she chose to stay with the monster...]

["Okay." The sacrifice finally took the heart of the monster and ate it bit by bit. ]

[The blood-stained monster lied down weakly, watching the sacrifice completely swallow his heart and closed his eyes contentedly. ]