The 35. Disastrous Day

Saiki left All Might's office, looking calm, but he was actually really upset.

[That bastard definitely plotted this.]

He wouldn't be able to live in peace if he didn't get revenge, so Saiki used his superpower while walking quickly back to class.

In the empty principal's office.

Suddenly a drawer popped open and the finely packed tea leaves came out on their own and moved to the bookshelf. Two big books pulled themselves out and the tea was stuffed in, then the books floated back and covered it. There was no change on the outside and no one could see that the things inside had been secretly adjusted.

Finally, the drawer closed gently and the whole room was quiet again.

[Much better.]

Saiki felt refreshed after hiding the most valuable tea of ​​President Nezu in another place.

But today's things are not over yet.

After school in the afternoon, a large circle of people blocked the entrance of Class 1-A, each of them stretched their necks to look inside and the expression on their faces were definitely not friendly.

Most of them have never seen this kind of scene. So the students  of Class 1-A froze and no one went out.

"--What are you so afraid of?!"

Bakugou took the lead to leave, standing in front of the class and confronting the people outside.

"These extras can't do anything, as long as you don't lose against them!!" There was a malicious smile on his face, as he walked ahead into the crowd.

The arrogant tone was probably too intimidating, since the other students involuntarily moved their positions and gave him a passage.

"Bakugou ... so simple and straightforward! Just like a real manly man ..." Kirishima watched Bakugou who easily walked through the crowd and was ashamed that he was not as manly as him.

[... No way, him again.]

Saiki sharply noticed the purple haired student he met at noon.

[I should quickly leave while everyone's attention is on Bakugou.]

Trying to reduce his presence, Saiki slowly moved.

"--Sure enough Class 1-A really is a group of arrogant guys!"

Shinso had thick dark circles under his eyes. He looked at the Class 1-A students contemptuously.

"Just wait, I will get a first place this sports festival to get into the hero course... Then, beat all of you!"

Class 1-A: ... Aren't you also arrogant?!

"Don't be delusional !!!" With such a threat, Mineta was a little frightened, but he forced his mouth open.

"Even if you win against us, it is absolutely impossible for you to defeat Saiki-san!"

Saiki: ?

Saiki, who had almost successfully smuggled himself out, instantly received burning gazes from both the inside and outside of the door.

Saiki: ...

He slowly stopped the movements of his feet, as if the person who had just tried to escape from the chaos was not him.

'I have no intention of competing with any you.' Saiki expressed his position firmly.

Class 1-A: ... QAQ!!