The 80. Disastrous Day

Saiki felt that something was a bit wrong when he arrived in the classroom today.

[Why are everyone's thoughts about thanking me?]

But it was just a flash of thoughts when they saw him, so it couldn't let Saiki know the reason.

"Saiki-san, I have already heard about it, thank you so much!!"

Iida in the front row turned around, his tone grateful.

[So don't just thank me, let me know why...]

"But we can't just let you sacrifice your time after class to train with everyone,"

Iida was very sincere and full of enthusiasm.

"As the class rep of Class A, I am ashamed that I didn't think about this idea first, so after hearing about it, I immediately asked Mr. Aizawa for permission to train here after class!"

Saiki: '...???'

[When did I want to sacrifice my time after class to train with everyone?]

Why did it seem like the whole class knew about it, but he was the only one who didn't... and now it seemed like it had already been decided that they would study after class?

Saiki: ...After only one night, what happened?

"...Um, Saiki-san?"

A trembling voice sounded behind Saiki, he turned his head.

Midoriya looked at him nervously, his eyes full of guilt.

[...Should I tell Saiki-san the truth? Or should I just find a random reason, but then I will feel bad...]

Saiki felt that he might have captured the source of this incident.

'Midoriya, did something happen last night?'

He went straight to the point while keeping his eyes on Midoriya.

Midoriya visibly flinched, seemingly trying to escape, but he held back.

"No... nothing happened..."

He rather unconvincingly said.

[No, I can't say it... Me accidentally exposing Saiki-san because of two or three sentences from Kacchan, that sounds way too embarrassing...]

Although he didn't say it, Midoriya's thoughts had sold him out.

Saiki's face instantly turned dark.

[I knew that there was definitely someone who was doing something behind my back!]

[I really underestimated you, Bakugou...]

He looked to the front of the classroom, the teenager with the blonde hair leaned back against his chair leisurely.

'Midoriya, did you tell Bakugou that I'm training with you?'

After thinking about it, Saiki asked him directly.

"..."

Midoriya's face turned pale in a flash.

"I'm sorry, Saiki-san..."

[Although I didn't tell him directly... Kacchan was way too sly! With just two sentences... "

Sighing, Saiki could almost imagine the scene at that time.

[He must have tricked Midoriya into admitting it without even realizing...]

He should have known.

How could a person like Midoriya who can't even lie be able to win against Bakugou?