The 6. Disastrous Day

[The 1206th time.]

Saiki blankly stared at him.

[This is the 1206th time I heard this sentence, you really are a troublesome guy, Katsuki Bakugou.]

'I refuse.'

"Hah? Did I give you the right to refuse?!" Bakugou moved closer to Saiki's face, raising the corner of his mouth to a smirk, "Anyway, you will stay here and wait for me after this."

'No, and you're way too close.'

Saiki looked at Bakugous's face expressionlessly and pushed him away.

"You jerk...!" Bakugou covered his face for a moment and grunted strangely.

"Hey, hey! Everyone come and see! The stupid fish is here again!"

Suddenly an exaggerated laugh came from behind Saiki and then a small body squeezed Saiki away and crawled out of the window sill.

"Stupid fish~ With no legs~ that can't even walk~" Itsuki grimaced while walking around Hirose and Yanagi, singing and jumping.

"Hahaha it's the stupid fish! The fish ashore, so can we eat it?"

"That's right, aren't fish ashore just food?"

"I want to eat sashimi!"

"And me! I want fish soup!"

One after another the children laughed and started to gather around, laughing with innocent smiles to discuss what dish to make out of Hirose.

"...You guys are too much!" Yanagi held Hirose in her arms, her face became anxious, "Hirose is also a human! He is not a real fish!"

"Oh oh oh, isn't this Miss Aoi with her trashy quirk?" Itsuki pretended to be very scared. "What are you planning?! Do you want to strangle me with your soft silk? Ah~ I'm so scared Hahaha!!! "

"Hahaha, with that useless quirk, it can be cut apart by Itsuki in just one second!" The children around him pointed at Yanagi and laughed.

She glared at Itsuki, gritted her teeth, turned her head and smiled at Hirose, "It's all right, Hirose, I'll take you to another place."

"Bakugou, do you have nothing to say?"

Saiki pushed his glasses and looked at Bakugou.

"......What?"

Bakugou tilted his head in confusion.

'Your students is being bullied.'

"It is he who is too weak, so it's no wonder, the others are still better than him."

Glancing at Hirose and Yanagi, Bakugou was unmoved.

'But, Bakugou.'

Saiki rarely looked at Baohao seriously.

'Heroes don't just need great strength.'

"What are you doing?!"

A figure ran past Bakugou with the wind blowing slightly across his cheek, Bakugou shivered slightly.

"Ah? We didn't do anything~" The children in a circle answered Midoriya with a smile, "We just came to see a fish that had come ashore~"

After running all the way over here, Midoriya who was panting to catch his breath glanced at the smiling child and looked at Yanagi in the middle trying to protect Hirose, his clenched hands were shaking.

"You guys..."

"Since you're in this kindergarten, you are propaply aspiring to become heroes..."