The 36. Disastrous Day

At this time, there are still two weeks before the UA's Sports Festival.

In order to fully show their potential at the sports festival and to reach their goals in the competition, the students of Class 1-A are having targeted improvement training.

"Saiki-san, will you not walk home together today either?" Midoriya asked with a sad expression, carrying his schoolbag ready to head home.

'... Sorry, I'm going to work later.'

"Where is Saiki-san working at? Can I go too and see?" Midoriya asked, not giving up.

'It's nothing special really... So, see you tomorrow. '

Saiki quickly packed his schoolbag, nodded and left.

"Saiki-san ..." Midoriya looked at Saiki's indifferent back in tears and turned to ask Iida, "Am I being abandoned?"

Iida patted Midoriya's shoulder, "... it's time to grow up."

"! QAQ"

After leaving, Saiki didn't know the sadness of Midoriya he caused, he was walking to the school training ground.

"--you're too slow!!!"

As soon as the door was opened, the loud roar of Bakugou was heard.

After avoiding a blow of his explosion, he reached out and blocked the next punch from below. Saiki stretched his leg expressionlessly and stumbled the stinky durian head to the ground.

'It's good enough that I am here. '

Putting the backpack against the wall, Saiki turned his head back to see Bakugou who stood up again, looking even more aggressive.

"So you regret it already?!" The fierce teenager realized something was wrong.

'No, I always keep what I promised. '

Saiki slowly unbuttoned his school uniform, took off his coat and pulled his shirt sleeves up.

'Let's start. '

Bakugou's eyes flashed with excitement, he kicked the ground, rushing towards Saiki with a burst of explosions.

--Yes, this is Saiki's part-time job.

In the time being where the sports festival has not taken place yet, he has to use the time to conduct one-on-one actual combat training with Bakugou.

Well, normally, it is absolutely impossible for Saiki to do such a tiring and time-consuming job with such a troublesome employer.

but......

There are always times when people cannot resist temptation.

Kusuo Saiki is such a man willing to break the bottom line for sweets.

[Although I regret it a little bit now.]

Saiki took a step back to avoid Bakugou's leg.

[After all, Bakugou is really talented.]

The day after Mr. Aizawa announced the news of the sports festival, Saiki saw a durian in front of his house.

He didn't say a word after entering the door, he only stuffed Saiki's hands full with a bag of handmade cakes.

Saiki was holding the bag in his hand with a bunch of question marks all over his face. As soon as he turned around, he saw Bakugou's fierce gaze, as if it was saying why he didn't eat it.

Out of the understanding of Bakugou's character, SaIki did not feel that the cake delivered to his door was free.

Sure enough, Bakugou then proposed his deal.