The 92. Disastrous Day

The second day of training ended quickly in anticipation of the test of courage.

After finishing their meal and cleaning up the table, all the students came to gather outside the forest... oh, not all of them.

"Mr. Aizawa!!! No, we also want to be tested--!!!"

The devastated screams of the students who failed their exams sounded in the secluded forest for a long time.

Aizawa's eye twitched, and mercilessly tied up the  who tried to escape: "Just give up and come with me already!"

All the students who failed to pass will continue to receive the tutoring of the two homeroom teachers of both classes which was also the cause of this tragedy.

Despite struggling hard, in the end, the students who were taken away were crying and sadly said goodbye to everyone with snot and tears.

[I've tried my best Kirishima.]

Saiki, who actually contributed the most in tutoring Kirishima, couldn't help but look away.

[But who would have thought that you would actually fail your practical exam.]

The written exam that they were most worried about was barely passsed, but they did not expect him to fail because of the practical exam in the end.

"Everyone, you will draw lots to determine their partners!"

Mandalay held a cardboard box high and walked between the students in the two classes to let them draw.

According to the rules just now, each class draws and decides which two to enter the forest as a group.

First, Class B enters the forest to prepare to scare them. Class A then enters the forest and goes around in a circle according to the prescribed route. On the way, they will pass by the Class B students, who will have scary surprises waiting for them.

[... Group 8?]

Because there are 5 students that won't be there, the remaining numbers are even. So if there will be groups of two, there are exactly eight groups.

[So I'm in the last group to go?]

Saiki looked around and found Midoriya, who also held a number 8.

[Well, although it will take a long time, for the last group, it is estimated that by then the group of people of Class B will also be tired.]

—Then even if he skipped a few stops and let this end earlier, it should not be discovered.

"Hey—Deku! Switch with me!"

But before Saiki and Midoriya could meet, Bakugou got in-between them.

Saiki: "..."

[When did this guy see my number?]

Midoriya was surprised when he saw Bakugou approach him: "Kacchan? Why..."

But before his words could be finished, the grumpy teenager threw his number directly to him.

"Don't be so annoying, isn't that Icy-Hot bastard your friend? Then you can just be in a group with him!"

The card with the number was thrown towards him, Midoriya caught it in a hurry: "Huh... Huh?!"

"But Kacchan I don't even know who my original partner is..."

"It doesn't matter!"

The expression on the face remained the same, still acting like he was unsatisfied with his partner and wanted to switch with someone.