The 21. Disastrous Day

When Midoriya woke up, he was warmly greeted by the whole class, the bloody battle with Bakugou made everyone change their opinion of him.

After asking about the whereabouts of Bakugou and learning that he had left, Midoriya ran out in a hurry to catch up to him.

"... I'll become a hero that surpasses even you without you telling me!!!"

When Saiki arrived, he could only hear the roar of Bakugou and Midoriya explaining All Might something in a panic.

"... Um, we were, uh..."

Midoriya anxiously thought how to answer All Might.

"Hmm? I'm so curious, why don't you tell me in detail?" All Might put his hands on his ear and pretended not to hear him clearly.

"U-um a-actually..." Midoriya was even more nervous, so much so that he did not see that All Might was totally joking.

Speechless by All Might's bad hobbies, Saiki stepped forward to rescue Midoriya.

'Midoriya, let's go home together. I want to tell you something. '

Midoriya was a little puzzled, but he obediently said goodbye to All Might and followed him.

"Do you need something, Saiki-san?"

'Well, there is one thing ...'

All Might watched the backs of the two gradually walking away.

"What was that?"

Mina Ashido propped her head against the window looking down at the boys.

Ochaco Uraraka held her face in both her hands, her face serious, "The fated battle between men."

Mina Ashido: ?

Todoroki also planned to go home, when passing a window he inadvertently looked down, seeing a glimpse of green and pink hair.

[All Might is also there...]

At this time, Saiki had explained the problem to Midoriya.

"What?!!"

Midoriya blocked his face with his arms and shook his head frantically, "No, no, are you serious, Saiki-san!"

'... No need for such a big reaction. ' Receiving the strange glances of pedestrians on the road, Saiki wanted to pretend not to know the person next to him.

"But, but ..." Midoriya was frightened and he moved stiffly. "If it's me ... there's no way, forget it ..." his weak tone was uncertain.

'Well, although I also feel that it's a bit ...... but... '

Saiki thought of what his mother repeatedly emphasized.

'In short, you just go back and ask ...... maybe there's still a chance. '

"That's what you're saying ..." Midoriya gripped the schoolbag strap tightly, "but the choice is not mine at all ..."

'Yes, you are just a messenger.' Saiki said directly.

"... So- so mean!" Midoriya cried with a sad face.

No matter how hesitant Midoriya was, the weekend still went as planned.

On Saturday night, at Saiki's house.

"Papa ~ Which of these two do you think is better?" Saiki's mother asked her husband while showing two similar dresses, she had stood in front of the mirror all night.

"Any of them is fine ~ No matter what you wear, mama is always the prettiest in my mind ~" His father, being the culprit who gives no effective suggestion at all and the cause of them still wasting their time, answered his wife.