The 5. Disastrous Day

The sun was shining outside the window. In the blue sky, a few white clouds projected a cool shadow on the ground.

[Summer vacation is almost over.]

Saiki stood in the shadow of a big tree, listening to the last cicada of the summer.

"Saiki-san, have you been waiting for a long time?" Izuku Midoriya saw Saiki and happily ran over. "The other students seem to be a while away."

'Because there is a place I had to go to, so I came here first.'

Saiki looked at Midoriya for a long time, his fluffy hair looked black, but the surface was slightly green in the sun, showing a dark green color.

Two days ago, when Saiki was enjoying his last days of his summer vacation at home, he received a message from the class president.

[Saiki-san, how is your practice after class?]

Yes, practice after class.

Originally, Aldera Junior High did not have such activities, but last year the principal went to an unknown place to exchange and study for a semester, then came back suddenly and announced that all students in this year's summer vacation need to carry out summer practice activities and the evaluation obtained is directly related to their enf credit. If you did not receive a grade, you may not be able to progress directly to high school.

[I really don't know where this principal learned this cruel system from.]

Saiki, who left the practice completely behind, finally joined the practice group organized by the president. Because everyone had no experience, he prepared several different locations and divided them into groups for members to choose freely.

Saiki decided to go to the practice closest to hus home so now he esd the teacher's assistant at the Hero Kindergarten.

Although it was the summer vacation, the kindergarten has dedicated teachers to stay behind to take care of the children who have just awakened their quirk and cannot control them yet.

Some children's awakened quirks have great lethality. If parents cannot work with their children all the time, it is easy for them to hurt themselves and the people around them because of their uncontrollable quirk. Therefore, the kindergarten deliberately ran summer interest classes, mainly to help children become familiar with their own quirk.

[I was in elementary school when I came here. I have not seen any kindergartens in this world. So I don't know what will be different.]

Saiki looked at the list of kindergarten notes in his hand.

"Hey~ It's the Hero Kindergarten, that brings back memories." Midoriya also saw the list in Saiki's hand.

'Speaking of it, Midoriya was from this kindergarten, right?'

Midoriya and Bakugou should both have been in this kindergarten.

"Yes, but I don't remember a lot of things and I heard that it was renovated before." Midoriya showed a big smiley face, his eyes bright, "I wobder what it looks like now..."

'Well, you'll know when you go.'

[Although I don't know why there is a bad  hunch that things won't go well today.]

By noon, the others of their group were finally here and the short-term study group organized a party to walk to the kindergarten.

"Wow, what a big door!"

"I think the environment looks great~"

"Hey, look at that kid, he looks super fluffy isn't he super cute?"