The 78. Disastrous Day

My name is Izuku Midoriya, a first-year student in the hero course of UA High School. I have just experienced my internship and I am currently studying for my final exam.

But I'm having a problem recently, I don't know if I'm just thinking too much, but something between my two childhood friends did not feel quite right.

As soon as Midoriya came back from All Might's office, he saw his two childhood friends approaching.

"Saiki-san, Kacchan!"

He greeted the two of them, mainly Saiki, because when the other person just sees him he would start shouting at him or worse...

"Hmph."

——Although there are some other responses now.

Midoriya out down his hand, suddenly feeling a bit awkward that Bakugou was so peaceful.

'Midoriya, where are you going?'

Saiki saw him, his eyes faintly glowing and even his tone seemed a bit happy.

"Oh um... back to the classroom..."

Midoriya pointed to the end of the corridor, wondering why he was asking since only there classroom was down that corridor.

'I'll go with you.'

Saiki said quickly, moving next to him as if afraid he would run away.

Midoriya: ???

He's just going back to the classroom, not to the cafeteria to eat, did he need to be so cautious?

"..."

Bakugou's expression instantly got bad, he stretched out his hand and dragged Saiki back.

"Did you just fucking say you wanted to get fresh air?!"

'......'

Saiki was dragged back with no expression on his face, but there seemed to be a trace of hopelessness.

Midoriya felt that this was not right, it looked like Saiki's soul was about to leave his body.

"Cough... um, Kacchan?... Saiki-san looks like..."

——he doesn't really want to go with you.

The remaining half of his sentence was swallowed back under the horrifying gaze of Bakugou, Midoriya smiled stiffly.

Kacchan is so scary...

He watched the back of the two, somewhat sad.

In the past, Saiki always walked with him... But now he was stolen by Kacchan.

"Midoriya... What are you looking at?"

A familiar voice sounded, with some confusion.

Midoriya turned his head, seeing Iida and Todoroki.

"No, it's nothing."

He shook his head and walked towards them.

"I was just thinking about when Saiki-san and Kacchan started to have such a good relationship..."

Iida looked past Midoriya also seeing the two.

"Speaking of which, I have recently also seen the two of them together quite frequently..."

Todoroki bluntly said: "Midoriya, do you feel lonely?"

Midoriya immediately blushed: "No no no no!!! What do you mean with I feel lonely?!!!"

"Obviously the three of you grew up together, but suddenly two of them have a very good relationship... the one left out would indeed feel left behind!"