The 10. Disastrous Day

"Hey! kid, you hit us!"

[No, not at all, we were actually about two meters apart.]

Saiki blankly stared at the three men standing in front of him.

"The hospital bill is very expensive~ it's about 1 million!"

[Do I look like someone who can be messed with?]

One of them, dyed with yellow hair, raised his hand arrogantly and pushed Saiki, "It looks like you can't pay all that, then we'll be kind, just hand us your wallet~"

[......]

"Hey, what's with that look, asshole?"

Another one with his school blazer on his shoulder approached Saiki and roared, his saliva almost flying on his face.

[The look of looking at trash.]

Not wanting to deal with them any further, Saiki obediently took out his wallet and handed it to the blond guy.

[Take it, as long as you touch this wallet, you will die miserably three weeks later, the cause of your death will be unknown and the police will never know who the killer is.]

"Hey! What are you doing?!"

From behind Saiki came Midoriya who was shouting worriedly.

"Are you robbing him? I've called the police!"

Midoriya came over nervously with his schoolbag on his back and the mobile phone in his hand did show the screen of a police call record.

"Hey! You brat..."

Just when the blondie was about to get Saiki's wallet, Midoriya came out and intervened, he raised his fist and wanted to give him a punch.

Midoriya automatically protected Saiki, raised his right hand to cover his head and intended to receive the attack.

"Hey, forget it, this guy really called the police!"

"Let's go first and get them next time!"

But Blondie's punch didn't fall as he was pulled away by his two associates.

"Saiki-san, are you okay?"

Seeing the bad trio retreated, Midoriya breathed a sigh of relief, turned around and asked Saiki anxiously, "You're not hurt right?"

'I'm okay, Midoriya.' Saiki put away his wallet, 'Thank you, you saved my life.'

"No, no... You're exaggerating..."

Midoriya waved his hands, smiling and lowering his head shyly.

'Midoriya, is it really okay to call the police?' Saiki looked at Midoriya's phone. 'It would be bad to report false alarms.'

"Ah, no," Midoriya looked at the screen on his mobile phone and grinned sheepishly at Saiki. He stretched out his fingers and the picture zoomed in.

'Is that so, then there is no problem.'

'Speaking of which, Midoriya has changed a lot since meeting that villain before. '

"Oh, oh? Is that so... Hahaha..."

'Well, you seem more self-confident and if I take a closer look, your body got more robust.'

"Oh... it's probably because I've been doing some exercises recently... or something?"

[How suspicious, Midoriya.]

Saiki did not exaggerate, after more than a month of the incident, the changes of Midoriya could clearly be seen.