The 74. Disastrous Day

Saiki was in the corridor when the incident happened, he was just about to go back to the classroom from the restroom.

An exploding punch went past the tip of his nose and hit the wall hard, leaving a black mark.

Saiki: "..."

[Calm down, Bakugou.]

The teenager who was half a head taller than him showed a terrifying smile: "I don't remember having an old problem?"

He threatened with a lowered voice.

Saiki stopped: 'It's no good to destroy public property, Bakugou.'

Like seeing through his guilt, Bakugou sneered: "Don't fucking think about changing the subject!"

The teenager gritted his teeth: "It's all your fault, now the teachers think that I... I have a problem!!"

[Too bad, Bakugou.]

[But Mr. Aizawa's would never take the initiative to say something like that out loud, so if other teachers knew, it must've been you who asked him yourself.]

Saiki guessed and was determined that the situation was definitely not as serious as Bakugou was making it out to be.

[But this indeed is my fault. It shouldn't have 'accidentally' revealed my concerns about you.]

Knowing that he was caught today, Saiki was still very calm: '...What do you want? '

"..."

He glanced at him suspiciously, Bauhao didn't quite believe that he would actually listen to him.

[Before I regret it, you still have three seconds.]

Withdrawing his fist that was still on the wall, Bakugou moved his wrist slowly.

"...Go out for lunch with me?"

Saiki: ...

That's it?

Saiki was the one who doubted the other this time.

According to his previous understanding of Bakugou, with this kind of occasion where he would voluntarily admit his mistakes, Bakugou would request something more troublesome, such as half a month of training with him.

But now he just wanted to have lunch together?

[Could this be my last meal?]

Saiki: ...

[How terrifying, Bakugou.]

With his intuition telling him he couldn't agree to this, Saiki refused: 'I already brought lunch. '

[I actually didn't. When mother asked about it last night, I told her I didn't need it.]

[But Bakugou certainly cannot do such a troublesome thing as bringing lunch.]

——In other words, cafeteria + bento = no way to have lunch together = perfect way to avoid trouble.

Bakugou: "Perfect, I also brought a lunchbox I made today."

Saiki: "..."

Is it too late to ask my mother to make one?

Sadly, Kurumi Saiki went out with her little friends early in the morning today, even if she returned home now, she couldn't make a lunchbox in time.

So at noon, he appeared in the cafeteria together with Bakugou carrying cafeteria lunch.

Saiki looked around and foundno seats.