The 75. Disastrous Day

When Bakugou returned to his classroom with a dark face, almost the whole class already knew of his deeds.

Although he usually behaved rashly, everyone knew that this bad-tempered classmate was actually not that bad.

So this is probably the first time since the start of school that he was dragged to the office of Aizawa.

"Bakugou, did you not eat with us at noon today just to do such a big thing?"

Kaminari didn't seem to see the terrible mood of Bakugou, as he ridiculed him.

"..."

Pushing away that idiot's face with one hand, Bakugou lowered his head.

His question was ignored, but Kaminari didn't mind.

'Bakugou, so you are already back? '

Saiki had just met Midoriya and Iida at the entrance, who had also escaped from Aizawa—although neither of them did anything.

With a stiff back, Bakugou slowly turned around: "...Yeah."

"Pfft--hahaha Saiki, didn't you hear? This guy did something amazing!"

Perhaps he was amused by the soft "Yeah" of Bakugou, Kaminari burst out laughing.

"He actually blew up the dining table while he was eating lunch, hahaha!"

Bakugou: "..."

[Fuck.]

[I regret it.]

[——I should have blown up this idiot's face.]

As Kaminari was trying to perform what Bakugou did to Saiki, Bakugou directly put his hand on his face and rudely pushed him to the side.

"--Shut up!"

Kaminari: "...Hey!!"

[——I didn't see you treat Kirishima and Tokoyami like that when they talked about it!!]

Bakugou turned his head and rushed to Saiki: "Don't listen to him talking nonsense, I did nothing!"

If it wasn't for Saiki seeing it himself, he would have believed him.

'Did Mr. Aizawa say something?'

He pretended not to see Kaminari's look.

"Tsk, just say a few words..."

Seeing that things had been exposed, Balugou reluctantly let go of Kaminari's head.

"Cough, cough ... Really? Didn't Mr. Aizawa beat you up?!"

"......No."

Bakugou looked at him, showing a kind smile.

Kaminari: "..."

He suddenly felt a shiver down his spine.

"Bakugou! Mr. Aizawa said that the 4000- word essay should be handed over to him before school tomorrow!"

Iida found Bakugou and rushed towards him from a distance.

"And I will be responsible for supervising you during this time!!!"

Bakugou: "..."

[Shit].

[Give up, I already know everything.]

When Saiki heard the 4000-word essay, he already knew why Bakugou was trying to cover up.

——Bakugou has never written a more than 800-word long essay for more than ten years.