The 95. Disastrous Day

Although he left the underground bar, Saiki did not dare to go too far. Bakugou is still just a student, there are many people in the league of villains, maybe they will realize their stupidity, by then it is estimated that when Saiki finally found out, he could only come to collect Bakugou's dead body.

Fortunately, there are many abandoned buildings around this secret base chosen by the league of villains. So Saiki chose a nearby building to wait.

While monitoring the people passing by that might be villains, he was also paying attention to the situation of Bakugou in the underground bar, afraid that he might disappear under his gaze.

In the end, Saiki was exhausted to find that, as a "hostage", Bakugou had a way better treatment than him.

Probably because at the beginning, it showed that he intended to make good relations with the league and even provided his "weakness" that Shigaraki wanted most. During the time he was with the league of villains, Bakugou had a way better time than Saiki.

If Bakugou was hungry, he would get food delivered, if he was thirsty, he would get a variety of drinks and if he wanted, Kurogiri even said that he could make a cocktail for him. If he was tired, he could lie down on the sofa and if he was bored, he could check out the magazines on the counter.

In contrast, Saiki ate fast food from the convenience store and drank water. He has not closed his eyes for more than ten hours and since he had to watch multiple things at a time, there was no time for entertainment at all.

Although it was nothing to him who has superpowers, under the premise of the sharp contrast of both of their environments, everything suddenly felt more miserable...

[Sure enough, I'll have a fight after this matter is over.]

This is the conclusion Saiki made as he looked at the rice ball in his hand and compared it to the hot food that was being eaten by Bakugou not too far away.

Although he sent a message to Mr. Aizawa when he came here at the beginning, it took a little time for the school to communicate with all the pro heroes, so they let Saiki stay put and try not to be discovered by the enemy and they wanted Saiki to tell Bakugou to buy them some time.

After receiving the notice, the principal rushed back to UA and had a short meeting with the teachers such as Aizawa who had just brought the students back. Then they began to contact the police and major officials. After they had the specific position of the league of villains, a series of discussions and plans were made against them.

During this period, Saiki went back briefly and met the little white mouse.

The principal who usually smiled every time he met, thanked him with a very serious attitude, saying that without him, it was estimated that Bakugou wouldn't have gone "voluntary" with the villains, but would've really been kidnapped instead... and with so many students no one would've known how many injuries they would get under their attack.

Saiki did not refuse his gratitude, knowing that it was his responsibility as the principal, but he did not feel that he had done anything worthy of his gratitude.

'I didn't do anything special, all I did was to keep my ordinary life from being disturbed.'

The young boy, as always, showed no expression.

'If the school is closed due to a student's injury or death, I'll have a headache.'

Principal Nezu smiled: "Don't worry, Saiki-kun."

He said this cheerfully: "If UA is going to close because of this kind of thing, I will be responsible for finding the next more reliable school for you—of course, you don't need to do anything, just go to report directly! "