The 17. Disastrous Day

"... What do you think, Toshinori."

After Aizawa and Saiki left, the principal of UA turned to All Might slowly.

All Might was sitting on the sofa and after a smoke explosion, he became thin. He coughed and wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth, "... I have always believed in Young Saiki."

"Even if his quirk seems to be related to All For One?"

Toshinori Yagi was silent for a while, and the No. 1 Hero who always smiled confidently seemed to be depressed at this moment.

"... Even All For One cannot create a quirk like Young Saiki. He is like a miracle, an existence with infinite possibilities."

"Principal Nezu, I want to believe that in other places, in corners we can't reach, there will be miracles like Young Saiki, who are silently maintaining the beauty of the world."

Principal Nezu looked at the sunset outside the window. The warm afterglow filled the whole room. Although it was the end of the day, it still gave birth to hope.

"... So, we have to be extra careful. After all, no one knows whether there will be people like All For One ..."

"If that's the case, Saiki-kun would be their number one target."

In the park.

[So, why do I have to accompany this terrible adult here to tease cats?]

Saiki sat on the bench expressionlessly.

Aizawa squatted in the grass, holding a bag of dried fish in his hand and sprinkled it around.

'This will attract wildcats? '

Looking at Aizawa's too skilled movement, Saiki had a questioning tone.

"... Well, that's how General was hooked."

Aizawa said.

[General might be the only one.]

Saiki has no doubt about Aizawa's fate with cats.

Aizawa spread the bait all around, now he was waiting for cats to be hooked, he returned to the bench and sat next to Saiki.

'... Speaking of which, I've always been concerned about something. ' since he didn't have much hope for a cat coming over, Saiki said,' Teacher, your quirk is to eliminate the quirks of others, right, is my superpower a quirk? '

"I know what you're thinking." Aizawa turned to look at Saiki, a hint of interest flashed in his eyes, he said, "Let's try it, with your superpower."

Standing up, Aizawa's hair moved automatically without wind and his capturing weapon fluttered in the air. He stared at Saiki closely and activated his quirk.

The moment Saiki was captured by Aizawa's sight, he felt a never-before-seen peace. Those voices that had existed since birth and were always tangled in Saiki's ears disappeared.

Saiki froze in place, looking at Aizawa dumbly.

[Hey, are you serious ...]

Except for the disappearance of the voices, he then tried another ability such as X-Ray, clairvoyance, and teleportation, but failed.

"Are you ... God?"

It is difficult to hide the excitement in his voice since it has always been directed from his brain, Saiki has not spoken with his own voice for a long time.

"?"

Aizawa looked at Saiki in doubt.

"Does it really work ... wait what's with your expression ?!"