The 33. Disastrous Day

Because there are still lessons tomorrow, everyone in Class 1-A did not stay for too long. After having dinner in the restaurant, it was decided that it was about time to go back.

In the end, Hagakure's secretly brought wine was confiscated by the alert Iida after Kirishima took a sip and most of the cake made by Bakugou was wasted as a weapon.

Saiki and Midoriya were walking home together and the other party was excited to tell him the process of putting forward and operating this surprise party today.

"... and because only my thoughts can't be heard by Saiki-san, they sent me to hold Saiki-san occupied today," Midoriya explained, "When we saw some classmates several times, it really scared me ... "

Saiki walked slowly behind him, recalling that today he has been constantly seeing the classmates who should've actually avoided him.

[Well, if it wasn't for me being a little tired because of me not sleeping last night, I would have noticed it already.]

So Bakugou was the biggest help for this party.

It was not too late at this time, the sun was hanging on the horizon, as they were walking on the road, the shadows of the two were stretched very long.

Midoriya suddenly stopped.

Saiki raised his eyebrow, 'What's wrong? '

"... At that time, thank you Saiki-san for extending your hand to me."

Midoriya turned sideways to look at Saiki and sunset's glow casted a soft shadow on his face.

Midoriya's eyes looked staight at Saiki without evading.

'...... Ah, because I saw you guys every day, it got annoying.' Saiki recalled that after he appeared in front of Midoriya for the first time he sticked to him like glue afterwards.

"Hey, why would say something like that at a time like this..." , Midoriya who was already in his nostalgic feelings, instantly got out by Saiki's words and complained.

'It's the truth.' Saiki still said mercilessly.

"But at that time I really was deeply moved ..."

Midoriya looked down and continued to walk. "Saiki-san basically doesn't talk to other people, but will come to help me when I'm bullied by Kacchan ..." he murmured.

[I just handed some tissues.]

Saiki did not speak, while he followed behind Midoriya.

"After you helped me, I decided to be Saiki-san's friend for life!"

Midoriya clenched his fists in detemination.

[Please spare me.]

Saiki calmly looked at the firm back of Midoriya.

"... I was really shocked when I saw Saiki-san's ability!" Midoriya continued, "... Not even the main character of a comic would have such amazing abilities..."

"But in fact I have noticed Saiki-san's unusual abilities before ..." Midoriya turned his head to show a slightly sly smile.

[It's amazing, you would notice that.]

Saiki was silent.

However, Midoriya seemed to know his thoughts and complained: "Saiki-san, it is not good for you to hide something like this, it is only natural for others to see that something is wrong!"

"Look, when I was a kid, I met a villain but I was unscathed, I was hit by a vase that fell from the sky, but I didn't get hurt. Every time Kacchan bullied me, his stomach hurts. There are so many of them, all because of Saiki-san!! " Midoriya used his fingers to count and was also shocked by the numbers.