The 56. Disastrous Day

[Well, this is also inspired by Todoroki.]

After a moment of silence in the class, the normal atmosphere was restored.

"It's not suprising. Such a dull name really is the style of Saiki-san ..." Aoyama said.

"He probably thought that it was too trouble ... and there was Todoroki before him..." Kirishima smirked, knowing that he had seen through the truth.

"......Tsk."

With his legs on the desk, Bakugou squinted his eyes, as he looked at Todoroki who was just quietly sitting in his seat.

That guy again.

...

After everyone presented their hero names, Aizawa announced the end of the class and asked Saiki to come to the office.

'Is there something you need? '

Saiki stood at Aizawa's desk and glanced at a piece of paper in his hand.

Aizawa handed him the information: "About your internship ... I hope you can think about going there."

Saiki lowered his head and looked the bold letters on the A4 sheet.

[Best Jeanist's Hero Agency]

Aizawa: "This is what I selected from the offers sent based on my observations of you during the period of teaching you."

Saiki: '... What's the difference? '

He knew that Best Jeanist is currently the No. 4 hero, but he doesn't know why Aizawa thinks his agency suits him.

Aizawa explained: "You don't need to worry about your strength, but it is not enough to only have strength if you want to become a qualified hero. This agency will give you proper guidance on this point."

Saiki looked at the information sheet in his hand and did not speak.

He didn't feel much about this agency or rather it should be said that he didn't care where he went.

'I got it. '

He nodded towards Aizawa, Saiki couldn't think of any reason to refuse. He had to choose one anyway, so accepting Aizawa's suggestion wasn't that hard.

Aizawa didn't say anything, waved his hand and took his sleeping bag to get in.

Saiki ran into Bakugou on the way back from the office to the classroom.

Bakugou was leaning against the wall likehe was actually waiting for him: "Did you decide which agency to go to?"

HE had already been decided, but looking at how tense Bakugou was, Saiki suddenly didn't want to tell him directly.

'I'm still thinking. '

Bakugou walked along Saiki's side: "Endeavor's agency should have given you an offer... so how about the No. 2 hero?"

Saiki had no impression of receiving their offer.

But during the sports festival, the two had a conflict ... If he decided to go there, it would be very troublesome.

'Absolutely not.' He said in a determines tone.

"Really, what a pity." Bakugou's tone was not sad at all. "As for the rest there is Hawks's Agency and ... Best Jeanist's?"

[Yare yare, are you trying to get information out of me, Bakugou?]

Saiki glanced at Bakugou and finding it a little funny in his heart.