The 65. Disastrous Day

The thing about making a video itself was quite simple. They just had to say a few words and then they were done.

But the two top students of UA took nearly two hours for a five-minute video.

After finally finishing, Bakugou and Saiki sat on the ground leaning back to back, visibly worn out.

"So tired..."

Bakugou gave out a long, weak sigh.

'Celebrities, really work hard.'

Saiki's expressionless face showed a trace of pity.

Bakugou took the lead to get up: "We're done early ...Where do you want to go after this?"

Saiki raised his head: 'When we came, I saw a coffee shop with a 50% discount for their coffee jelly.'

His implication was quite obvious.

Bakugou rolled his eyes.

He knew that he was inseparable from coffee jelly.

Mr. Shot who was packing his equipment heard their conversation: "If you two want to go there, I have a coupon here, it's free cake for two!"

Saiki's eyes brightened a little, he turned to look at Bakugou.

"..."

Bakugou's face stiffened and he rolled his eyes again.

"...I got it! I'll go with you!"

Changing their clothes back, Saiki went straight to the coffee shop with the coupon given by Mr. Shot, followed by a dull faced durian head.

'Aren't you going to eat, Bakugou?'

Saiki asked when he put a spoonful of coffee jelly into his mouth.

Bakugou leaned back on the sofa with a bored face, without looking at the cake on the table.

"Nope~"

He said slowly, glancing at Saiki, who was quickly devouring desserts and whispered: "It's way too sweet and greasy and has a lot of calories... I really don't understand what's so good about this thing..."

[Then you really are missing out, Bakugou.]

Saiki wiped his mouth but didn't say more.

If he is not interested, then he will have more for himself, so he is still very satisfied.

"Hurry up so we can  go back, I'm hungry!"

Bakugou lied down on the sofa.

Although he didn't do any major exercise today, he felt tired both physically and mentally.

And both of them didn't have a proper lunch, so of course, they would be hungry at this time.

Saiki swallowed the last bite: 'Let's go back. '

Bakugou immediately stood up, as if he waited for this sentence for a long time.

He went out first, waiting for Saiki at the entrance.

"Where will we go for dinner?" He put his hands in his pockets.

'I don't know, probably at the cafeteria. '

Saiki slowly walked towards him.

Bakugou pouted, seemingly down by his answer.

'......'

Saiki froze suddenly and raised his head, his expression a little weird.

"?"

Bakugou noticed his pause and turned his head, puzzled.