The 25. Disastrous Day

(I felt guilty for not updating a proper chapter so I quickly wrote it so I can publish it)

"Vi-villains?!" Kirishima unconsciously took a step back in shock. "How did they invade the school ..."

"The sensor that notifies intruders is no longer working." 13 said, while also blocking all the students.

'... Mr. Aizawa, do you need me to take action?' Saiki turned to look at Aizawa who was already in a fighting stance.

Aizawa hesitated a little and glanced at Saiki.

"... kid, do you remember what I said before?"

'?' Saiki was puzzled. He said a lot before.

"As a teacher, I can't let my students stand in front of me ..." Aizawa jumped towards the enemy without hesitation, "Don't underestimate us teachers!"

Looking up and erasing the quirks of the villains in front of him. The superb fighting skills with the restraining belt are brought to the extreme. Three people have already been beat before the opposite side could react.

"How amazing, Mr. Aizawa ..." The students in the class were amazed by Aizawa's unexpected fighting skills and the feeling of fear and uneasiness immediately disappeared.

'......'

Saiki looked at Aizawa blankly, who was wandering among the villains alone with ease.

[What a fool ...]

If he allowed him to solve the problem then it would've been taken care of in an instant, but he still rushed out with cool words.

[I don't get him at all.]

Since Aizawa rejected his proposal, he wouldn't do such extra things anymore. It shouldn't be a big deal seeing the teacher's easy-going appearance. Saiki decided to act with his classmates.

"Wow... Mr. Aizawa's actually good at fighting by himself against a lot of people, huh!" Midoriya stared from the sidelines.

'Let's go, follow 13 to take shelter. '

Saiki said as he passed Midoriya.

"But Saiki-san, I think that Mr. Aizawa ..." Midoriya followed him and was a bit worried.

'Don't worry, he won't die.' Saiki said leisurely. After all, these villains really don't look like much to him.

"But ..." Midoriya was worried and kept looking back, "Isn't Saiki-san worried?"

'There's nothing to worry about, help will arrive soon.' Saiki really doesn't think that these villains can do much.

"--Nice to meet you, we are the League of Villains." The way leading to the exit was blocked by a villain covered with black mist and everyone in Class A was forced to stop.

[This villain is the one who sent them over ...]

Bakugou and Kirishima rushed up with their quirks. 13 had no time to stop it then. The first half of the students were completely enveloped by the black mist and Saiki was also one of them.

[It seems they want to separate the students and attack them one by one.]

The moment he was transported to the collapse zone with Bakugou and Kirishima, Saiki turned invisible and then flew to a place slightly away from them.

[In this case, it is better to act alone.]

Saiki sat down behind a broken wall and began to search for All Might with clairvoyance.

[Mr. Aizawa said he was called by the principal, but now that the searched villain has hit the door, where are they looking for clues.]

Looking around in various places on the campus, Saiki did not see All Might.