The 8. Disastrous Day

[Sure enough, I can't rest assured.]

In the end, Midoriya didn't go home with Saiki, but after rejecting Saiki's invitation, he said that some questions that still needed to be answered by himself before leaving.

But Saiki was not reassured with Midoriya's trouble attracting physique, so he quietly followed him.

[Midoriya, looks really beat...]

Silently watching Midoriya laughing under the tunnel, Saiki was seriously thinking about the possibility of making him unconscious and taking him to the hospital for a checkup.

[Wait, this voice...]

Saiki squinted and looked down the manhole cover.

[A villain? The slimy type? Looks disgusting.]

Saiki was a bit disgusted with the appearance of the 'villain', but if he didn't interfere, Midoriya who was walking next to it will definitely meet the villain...

[Then please stay put for me obediently.]

The manhole cover jittered faster and faster as if something was about to burst out. Saiki used his telekinesis and instantly made the manhole cover tightly to the ground, that could not be pushed away.

The villain: ?

[This should do, now let me take a look for the nearest hero...]

Using his clairvoyance to explore his surroundings, Saiki froze, then the corner of the mouth evoked an unusual arc.

[Don't get too excited, Midoriya.]

In the next second, the ability to cover the manhole was revoked and something like a mixture of stinky water and mucus rose into the sky.

The villain: !

"Huh? ...A villain!?"

After hearing the noise, Midoriya looked at the villain that suddenly appeared in shock and turned stiff, unable to move.

"A medium-sized invisibility cloak!"

The enemy looked at Midoriya with bad intentions attacked him as soon as he turned to flee. The flowing liquid entangled Midoriya's body and a part of it was even roughly stuffed in his mouth.

"Relax, I'm just going to take over your body!"

[Oh, oh my...]

There was a moment of blankness on Saiki's face.

[I'm really sorry Midoriya, I didn't expect it to be a villain with such a heavy taste.]

With unspeakable guilt, Saiki apologized in his heart.

[But hold on, because...]

"It's all right now, young man!"

The words were familiar and there was a sense of salvation, Midoriya's eyes widened in disbelief.

The sturdy blonde man slowly walked out of the well, the tall figure stood in front of the light.

On his face was a triumphant smile. He was——

"Why, because I am here!"

[All Might!]

"Damn it!"

The villain looked at All Might angrily, being chased all the way here, he decided to attack first.

[How can I be defeated here——it's not over yet!!!]

[No, it's over.]

The invisible Saiki floated in the air and saw All Might punch the enemy defeating him.