The 61. Disastrous Day

Not long after he changed positions, Best Jeanist who was on patrol had appeared.

Saiki happened to be standing at the door, as if he had worked hard for the day.

Best Jeanist walked into the coffee shop and sat down: "How are you feeling today?"

Saiki brought him a cup of coffee: 'Very ordinary. '

Today, there is only Best Jeanist, no one knows wether his men went back first or went to patrol elsewhere.

Best Jeanist motioned for Saiki to sit down.

"That's right." Best Jeanist put down his cup. "Is there anything you want to tell me?"

Saiki: ...

[His intentions are very clear, is this really what a hero is supposed to do?]

Saiki: 'No. '

——They agreed to stay silent after all.

Best Jeanist didn't care much: "Ah, I haven't said what the reward is, maybe it's something like I won't come to this coffee shop anymore ..."

'... I suddenly remembered, there actually is something I haven't told you. '

Saiki instantly changed his attitude without even batting an eye.

[Sorry, Bakugou.]

He summed it up in one sentence: 'I saw Bakugou who should be in confinement outside.'

Best Jeanist took another sip of his coffee and seemed to be very satisfied with Saiki's frankness.

"Come to my office later this evening and the reward will be announced."

As if he had gotten the information he wanted, he left after he finished his sentence.

[Oh well, there should be no punishment for Bakugou.]

Saiki drank his tea, ignoring the little guilt that he felt in his heart.

...

When Saiki went to the office that evening, he unexpectedly also saw Bakugou, who was also here.

Saiki only glanced at him and walked in, presumably because he felt a bit guilty.

Seeing that everyone is here, Best Jeanist said: "Since were all here, let's talk about your performance today."

Bakugou: "I have only been in the dormitory and went to the training room, there is a registration record."

Saiki: 'I've been in the coffee shop and I haven't gone anywhere else. '

After the two had finished speaking, they looked at each other quickly and then looked away.

Saiki vaguely heard the thoughts of Bakugou at that moment, but he couldn't guess the exact meaning.

Best Jeanist was silent for a while and then sneered.

"Pfft."

Saiki: ...

Bakugou: ...

Feeling that things were not going right, the two stood more straight.

"Staying in the dormitory the whole day and staying in the coffee shop the whole day." Best Jeanist spoke slowly, "Then how did you meet at the bookstore?"

The two: !!!

Unexpectedly, both of them were exposed.

Saiki: 'I've been in the coffee shop the whole time, I don't know anything about a bookstore. '