The 84. Disastrous Day

'If it's things you need for the training camp, I'm afraid you won't find any at the Kamino Ward.'

Saiki was still trying his best to persuade Baku, even though they were almost there.

"You're so annoying, just give up already."

Bakugou walked in front of him with a stinky face and whispered this.

"I fucking want to go to the Kamino Ward do you have a problem with that?"

[The problem is quite big actually.]

Saiki followed behind him expressionlessly, thinking about whether it was better to go to Kamino with Bakugou or to change his original plan and go to Kiyashi.

[Since I have already rejected to go them, it would be too embarrassing to go and accidentally meet them now.]

So it's better to go to Kamino according to the plan with Bakugou.

"What do you want to buy?"

The Kamino Shopping District and Kiyashi Shopping District were in two different directions. Compared with the general design of Kiyashi's shopping mall, it is more like an ordinary commercial street.

The whole street was full of various shops and there are also many food stands.

Young students walked together in twos and threes, some of them just came out of the gaming hall and some just finished watching a movie.

And this place also happens to have the game store Saiki wanted to go to.

'I'll be going over there.'

He pointed to a shop that seemed inconspicuous compared to the surrounding bright shops.

Bakugou looked at it hesitantly: "This... is it still open?"

Compared with the exquisitely decorated doll shop next to it, the door of this shop looked run-down, with posters that were over ten years old on the glass.

[Of course, this shop is a treasure I discovered back in elementary school.0]

Saiki walked in without hesitation, Bakugou hesitated but soon followed after him.

"It's so deserted..."

It was exactly the same as its outer appearance. There was almost no one in the shop, only an old cat was lazily lying on the counter.

[Selling various old DVDs and games from decades ago in a bustling commercial street, when the packaging is also broken and old, of course, it will be deserted.]

Saiki walked past several containers with DVDs and came to the corner of the store with a small area.

[But in a sense, this is my favorite place.]

Because they sell old games that are not available on the market, except for some outdated screens, the content is just as interesting as other popular gamed and there are no minor problems such as glitching, which is perfect for him.

It can be seen that this store hasn't greeted guests for a long time, even if there were some, they probably have never been to such a remote corner.

The pile of discs in front of Saiki was covered with a thin layer of dust, without any fingerprint.

"Little Star Monsters?"

Bakugou weirdly said the name of the game at the top of the pile.

[What's wrong, is there a problem?]

Saiki also looked at it, as if Bakugou would not walk out of the store alive today if he said anything bad about his treasures.

Bakugou: "This is a game I played in kindergarten..."