Extra

"Today we will have a new transfer student. Everyone should get along well!" The teacher told her students with a smile, but the students talked to each other noisily and did not listen to her.

[It really is a group of elementary school students, so noisy.]

Kusuo Saiki stood next to the podium quietly, made an ordinary self-introduction, and stepped down, without getting any attention during the whole process.

[However, this is exactly the effect I want. I am completely ordinary and no one pays attention to me.]

Sitting in the new seat and taking out the contents of the small schoolbag, Saiki did not feel that it was uncomfortable to be ignored but felt a little joy instead.

After all, to everyone Saiki is not a cute girl or a handsome boy. Saiki is just an ordinary passer-by with medium grades and a weak body. He has been in school for a month and no one has noticed him too much.

[Just follow this path through the ordinary life.]

It was another day of passing by the park on the way home after school.

"Hey, Deku, you play the villain that gets arrested by the hero!" It the arrogant and high-pitched voice that Saiki didn't like.

"Waaahh—Kacchan I don't wanna, I can't beat you guys!" Another panic-stricken voice sounded.

"Hahahaha, the villain doesn't need to beat the heroes, they are beaten by them!" Other children laughed.

[It has appeared, the daily bullying incident on campus.]

Saiki passed them without giving them a glance.

[If I was a real elementary school student, I might interfere, but it's a pity that now I am actually in the second year of high school.]

This kind of trouble may attract others' attention, so he decided he should not do it.

The second day.

"Aahhh, Kacchan it hurts! Don't use quirk on me!" The pitiful voice cried.

The third day.

"No, no, I can't do it! I can't climb that high!"  The panic-stricken voice said.

The fourth day.

"What?! No! Stop Kacchan, this thing is disgusting, it's smelly and sticky-aaahhh no !!" Once you hear it, you know what happened to just by the sound.

[I think I might need to change my way home.]

After the Nth time Saiki saw the curly-haired and the baby-faced boy with small freckles on his face being bullied, he seriously considered it.

[This person is so useless, he can't resist at all.]

Day N +1.

"No, no, Kacchan!" a crying voice said.

[Ah, here we go again.]

Hearing the voice in the park again, Saiki walked past.

"... If you keep going, I-I-I'll never forgive you!" Although his tone was soft, what he was saying was serious.

[... Oh my, today he refuted.]

Saiki, who didn't notice that he was hiding at all, quietly watched the development of things and was even kind of excitement in his heart.

The baby-faced boy stood in front of an unknown child, clutching the corner of his clothes in fright, shaking, but still firmly facing the other child in front of him.