The 60. Disastrous Day

"Everything... what?"

Bakugou's was confused.

[Nothing, stop thinking about it, stop it!]

Saiki's face was paralyzed as he was dragged by Ayame.

"Did you really forget?!!!"

Ayame hugged Saiki's thigh shamelessly, ignoring everyone's eyes.

'Release me, I didn't forget. '

Saiki said through gritted teeth in a calm tone.

'But if you continue to cause a scene, then you can forget it. '

Ayame: "!!!"

She let go of him in an instant.

Saiki discretely gave her the ring hoping that no body would see it and misunderstand.

"Thank you so much! I will wait for you here tomorrow!"

[No, don't come again, I don't want to see you again.]

With a sullen face, Saiki grabbed the dazed Bakugou and walked out of the coffee shop, escaping from the onlookers.

After walking for a while, Bakugou finally reacted: "... Who is that woman ?!"

His tone was full of anger: "What did she mean with... she did everything?!"

After a pause, he suddenly raised the voice again.

"Why the hell would you have something to do with a girl like that?!!!"

[Enough is enough, please spare me.]

Saiki didn't want to talk.

However, Bakugou did not accept Saiki's wish to end this topic and his thoughts got even more divergent.

"So you're already hooking up with a woman after I am away for one day ?!"

Bakugou sounded like he was wronged.

Saiki: ???

[What are you thinking about, Bakugou.]

[And don't put your words like that, it's really misleading!]

In fact, many people have misunderstood.

After Bakugou shouted that, the few pedestrians on the street looked at them with strange eyes.

——As if they were a couple and he was the one who messed up their relationship.

[God, spare me.]

Rolling his eyes secretly, Saiki pushed Bakugou into an alley.

Bakugou:?

In the next second, the two appeared in the office of Best Jeanist.

Because Saiki greeted him with his telepathy in advance, he was the only one in the office.

"So you're finally back." Best Jeanist's tone was cold.

Suddenly remembering that two had been making mistaked. The two of them immediately got.

Best Jeanist: "Have the both of you forgotten what I had said yesterday?"

Anyone who had gotten into trouble before knows that if they admitted their mistake now, it would be impossible for anyone to save them.

So the two shook their heads tacitly, even in the exact same rythm.

——It is the same as if you actively admit your mistakes, but don't change a thing.

Best Jeanist's head was about burst: "You two should reflect!"