The 53. Disastrous Day

"Wait, why is he with this girl? Could it be that he's cheating?"

"Really? He's the worst..."

"Scumbag..."

[Listen, Bakugou, if you don't let go, your image will be ruined.]

Saiki turned his head and used his eyes to convey him to let go.

"... I have an idea, four eyes." Bakugou said, with a hint of malice in his tone.

Saiki: ... I don't know why, but I have a bad feeling about this.

Although Saiki didn't know what his childhood friend intended to do, it did not prevent Saiki's desire to stay away from him even more.

His left wrist was grabbed and because he was wearing a short skirt, Saiki did not dare to struggle vigorously, so he could only be pulled to Bakugou's side.

Saiki whispered: 'What do you want to do? '

Bakugou showed a sly grin as if he was going to start something and Saiki looked at him with a frown: 'What's wrong, not pretending anymore? '

The teenager lowered his voice and wispered into Saiki's ear: "... If you want to suppress today's news, then you just need to divert their attention."

As his warm breath hit Saiki's ear, he squirm unconsciously.

[Well, your idea makes sense, Bakugou. ]

[But can you let go of me first, you will make me feel unsafe. ]

——It's like you intend to use me to do something.

"Saiki-san, there was no professional hero ..." Midoriya squeezed his way throughthe crowd, with sadness in his tone.

Huh, were there so many people in the shop when I left?

He had a hard time walking through the and felt someting was wrong.

Saiki sighed.

Very good, now his disguise was completely gone.

Midoriya finally got out of the crows and the feeling of something being wrong was now even stronger.

Why did everyone seem to look at the table he sat at before.

"I also heard them say that they were looking at Kac ... chan?!"

The volume of his voice suddenly rose, with surprise or even shock.

"You, you, weren't you just outside?" Midoriya's eyes widened.

Bakugou still held the wrist of Saiki who trying to break free and said this lazily: "Oh, they seemed very happy to be squeezed, so I came in first."

[So the reason of the crowd outside had already left.]

Saiki sympathetically glanced at the crowd of screaming fans outside the window, who were unaware of this cruel fact.

Midoriya gulped and approached Bakugou carefully: "Oh, um, Kacchan should let go first ..."

Although Midoriya knew in my heart that Saiki was not weak, when he saw a "skinny" and "fragile" girl, who could in no way resist, caught by his childhood friend who was like a fierce villain, it was still a little unbearable for him.

Of course, if Bakugou knew what Midoriya was thinking, he would surely grab his collar and shake him to wake him up.

——The delicate girl in front of you can even lift 100 muscular men without blinking!

But not everyone can see the truth through disguises like him. In this heroic society, there are many people who care for justice and don't mind coming out for the weak ...

"I can't stand this any longer!!"

A middle-aged man stood up and faced Bakugou, with his face full of indignation, like he had to endure this for a long time.

"Please let go of that girl immediately!"

Bakugou was momentarily stunned, looking at the uncle who suddenly stood up: "Huh?"

—What's the matter with him?

The middle-aged man looked tense: "Do you not see that she is very unwilling ?!"

Bakugou: "?????"

He turned his head and looked at Saiki.

The girl's soft face showed some panic, one hand was held and the other was placed on her chest with some fear, her eyes were slightly moist, like a frightened rabbit, forced to stay quiet, making the onlookers raise the desire to protect her.

Bakugou: ...?!

Fuck, if he said he didn't do anything, would anyone believe him?

... he wouldn't even had believed it himself.

The middle-aged man was still critisizing the bad manners of Bakugou, while Midoriya was completely stunned, wondering if he can escape this shop if Bakugou blows up the shop now.

Saiki maintained the weak appearance of being forcibly held and as the eyes behind the glasses flash a little proudly.

[Well, having the appearance of a girl also has advantages. ]

Bakugou sharply captured the flash of pride in his eyes, as he grinded his teeth, an idea popped into his head.

——Okay, since he wanted to act, then he should play along.

Bakugou let go of Saiki's hand.

But before Saiki could breathe a sigh of relief for the success of his plan, an arm wrapped around his shoulder from behind and with a little force he was in the embrace of Bakugou.

Bakugou's breath and his unique luscious sweet scent could instantly be smelled by Saiki.

The young man's joking voice came from the top of his head, causing his chest to vibrate.

"--Old man, don't you think you should't interfere wih others 'family affairs?"

"My girlfriend and I were fighting, so I'm coaxing her right now."

Saiki: ???

Who the hell is his girlfriend.