The 34. Disastrous Day

The attack on UA High by the villains has attracted the attention of a lot of media.

It was said that the villains went to UA with the purpose of killing All Might. Eventually, with the teachers and students fighting hard, 72 villains were captured, but the leader was not captured and until now there were no news of his traces...

"So who put those photos out?" Midnight lazily leaned on a soft chair in the office and looked at the news that recently caused a strong discussion in dissatisfication.

"We obviously didn't do anything whe we arrived, doesn't this make us look like a fool ..."

The door of the office was suddenly pushed open.

Aizawa walked in with an unhappy face holding the lesson plan in his hand and then froze when he reached his desk.

He reached out and picked up a pink fluffy cat plushie on his desk and frowned in disgust.

"Hey, Midnight, your things are on my desk!" 

"Huh?" The soft plushie smashed into Midnight's face. She took it off and then also showed a disgusted expression.

"I wouldn't like this kind of girly stuff ..." She lifted her proud chest as she said this.

"I remember that this was already there before I came inside the office." Cementoss recalled.

"--Ah, I know ..." Present Mic spoke up with a sandwich in his mouth. "... It seems that the students in your class came here early in the morning ..." He struggled to speak as he swallowed the food in his mouth.

"Students in my class?" Aizawa looked at the mess on the table.

He reluctantly set aside a free space with his hand and put down the folder.

Then he grabbed a few things.

"What are these ..." he muttered.

"Cat snacks, cat brushes, coupons, books, cakes ..." They were all wrapped up and placed there.

"How considerate your students are ~" Midnight curiously looked over and said this with some envy, "I'm pretty sure they're expressing their gratitude!"

"... with these?" Aizawa was speechless.

"Huh? Don't you want it, this cake is quite expensive ..." As he said this, Present Mic reached out his hand eagerly.

Slam--

The sharp corner of the folder was less than 1 cm away from his hand.

"!" Present Mic was shocked and withdrew his quickly hand.

"If you want it just say so, don't be so violent ..." He complained softly.

"Hmph." Aizawa pulled his drawer and shoved everything on the table into it.

"I'm leaving, class will start soon."

Class 1-A was noisily talking amongst each other and didn't even hear the bell.

Iida stood behind the podium to remind everyone that class had started.

[Today's class meeting should also be held by Mr. Aizawa.]

Saikiu randomly took a pen to write on his notebook.

[After all, his previous injuries have recovered.]

Sure enough, after a while, Aizawa pushed the door open and was greeted with the bright eyes of his students.

"..."

Being stared at by dozens of expecting eyes, even the usual indifferent him was a bit uncomfortable.

"... I accept the gifts ..." In the end he muttered this.