The 82. Disastrous Day

When he finally opened his eyes, Saiki saw Present Mic sitting in front of him.

The teacher grinned and patted his head: "Wow~ I didn't expect you to actually hear me...and you even recognized that it was me!"

[It was quite easy since you have such a... unique way of thinking.]

Saiki remained expressionless.

"Anyways... You passed your exam! Saiki boy~"

Present Mic showed his shiny white teeth.

[I just almost failed an exam for the first time in my life, that was dangerous.]

Saiki let out a sigh of relief, fortunately, his telepathy finally obeyed him at the last second.

——Is this the power of almost failing?

"This final exam could also be called a physical examination."

Aizawa was standing behind Present Mic.

"The purpose of it is to prepare a training plan for the training camp, so you are lucky."

[Lucky?]

Saiki raised his head, just in time to see the sinister flash in his teacher's eyes.

"The others in Class 1-A will have a real battle with the teachers later!"

[...Yare yare, right now you don't look sleepy at all.]

He suddenly felt pity for his poor classmates.

"You have nothing to do next. If you want to watch their exam, you can go over directly and if you don't want to go, you can just go home and sleep."

Mr. Aizawa said slowly and followed Present Mic, who was in a good mood, out, they seemed to be going to prepare for another exam.

[In this case... ...]

Saiki thought deeply.

How can such a major event as the final exam not be experienced with everyone, if he missed this exam his experience of this semester would not be complete-

[...I choose to go home.]

Three minutes later, Saiki appeared at his front door with his bag.

His parents were not at home and he was afraid that Kusuke was still studying some strange anti-human things with the mouse in school.

Saiki put down his things and went to the kitchen to get himself a coffee jelly.

[Well, everyone will pass the exam anyway, so I won't go to put pressure on them.]

Comfortably sitting on the sofa, he was thinking this without any guilt and turned on the TV.

[It's absolutely not because there is a funny variety show that I missed yesterday!]

...

After finishing the variety show, Saiki went out to buy some groceries and laid on the bed for more than an hour.

Finally, he rolled over and looked at the ceiling in silence.

[——It's a bit boring.]

As soon as this thought crossed his mind, Saiki froze.

This kind of leisure should obviously be what he wanted. But now that there was no stranger to disturb him, why did he feel so uncomfortable?

[...Sure enough, it must be because I finished my videogame already.]

He was busy with his internship and studying with the exam so he did not have any time to go to fill his stock of games.

He did buy a new game after talking with the mouse and his brother, but he cleared it in one night.