The 86. Disastrous Day

The training camp officially started today.

Everyone came to the front of UA early in the morning to wait for the school bus to arrive.

They are all young teens full of energy and were extremely excited.

Even Todoroki showed his usual indifferent expression, packed his things properly and arrived early.

In addition to Class 1-A, there is also Class 1-B, who have not been seen for a long time, which meant...

"Girl!!! The girls of both classes together!!!"

Mineta shouted with excitement in his face and his eyes glowed with expectations.

"Still as perverted as ever..."

Yaoyorozu's eyes showed disgust.

"Everyone! Please line up in the seat order and hurry!"

When it comes to this kind of collective activity time, Iida, who was the class rep, was one of the most excited.

His expression was stiff and his body language was extraordinarily interesting. His two arms were so fast that it looked blurry, like a traffic policer and or a robot.

Midoriya seemed to have been approached by Monoma from Class 1-B, as Saiki got on the bus without looking back, not planning to save his childhood friend at all.

[That Monoma, once you get noticed by him, you can no longer live in peace.]

He found a seat in the last row and sat down.

[So you will have to deal with him yourself, Midoriya.]

Sitting in the last row has always been Saiki's habit, which stems from the pursuit of being low-key, even in such trivial matters.

But this time, he found that he might have made the wrong decision.

Things started to get out of control when Bakugou got into the bus with a stinky face. He scanned the bus and then walked to the seat beside Saiki without hesitation.

Immediately afterward his good buddy, Kirishima, got in. He also looked around and when he saw Saiki and Bakugou,  joy flashed on his face, then he moved to sit at the row in front of them with two or three steps.

Then there was Kaminari and Jiro. Jiro sat in the front row and Kaminari went to the back of the bus, which was the seats next to Saiki.

Ashido and Hagakure ran into the bus excitedly, but found that there were no two empty seats together except for next to Kirishima, so they sat down there.

So far, Saiki felt like he was surrounded by the most talkative students in his class.

Saiki: ...

After the whole class sat down, the bus headed towards the camp where they will be staying together.

Mr. Aizawa sat at the front next to the driver. Although he coldly reminded everyone not to be too noisy and that they will get off the car to rest after an hour, but the few people sitting in the last row didn't even care about what he was talking about.

"Hey, did you know? I was told that there will be a meteor shower tonight!"

Hagakure held up a magazine and shared it with Ashido excitedly.

"What~ Really?"

The two girls excitedly chatted.

Saiki heard a cold snort from the person next to him as if mocking their interests.