The 79. Disastrous Day

"Okay, let's end here for today!"

All Might took another a blow from Midoriya.

"You're already pretty good, Young Midoriya!"

But Midoriya didn't look tired at all.

"I need to work harder, All Might!"

All Might patted his shoulder and turned to the teenager sitting in the air who was reading: "Young Saiki, you can start now!"

Saiki leisurely turned a page and looked up at Midoriya.

'So we'll continue today? '

The teenager with freckles on his face was full of energy: "Yes please, Saiki-san!"

Landing on the ground, Saiki lowered the book in his hand.

'I'm still against this, you don't have to do this.'

Midoriya insisted: "I'm completely fine, let's please continue!"

[Yes, although there will be no harm done, you are still way too impatient, Midoriya.]

Saiki was a little helpless: 'Then today you will only use my arms.'

"...Okay."

Although somewhat unwilling, Midoriya still reluctantly accepted it after seeing Saiki's firm attitude.

'Let's begin.'

Putting the book aside, Saiki stepped forward and simply stood in place.

"...Okay, I'll start now!"

Midoriya gradually got excited, waiting for Saiki.

Saiki nodded slightly.

This was his fourth day of helping Midoriya with his special training.

Because he was frightened by his reckless battle during the Sports Festival, Saiki suggested to help Midoriya master his quirk.

All Might and Midoriya certainly had no problems with that, but right after the Sports Festival, the internships followed, which was why this has been dragged for so long.

Finally, during the studying and practicing period for the final exam, his special training was finally put on his schedule.

With the situation of Midoriya, Saiki thought of many gentle methods.

For example, first using dreams to make him get to know and properly experience his quirk in his body and then master it through repeated training in real life.

But his method was rejected by Midoriya.

This teenager with many ideas has put forward a more efficient method by himself—testing the power of One For All directly in reality.

"If Saiki-san reverts my state back," the curly-haired young boy's face was really serious. "I would be like I have a new chance."

At that time, Saiki didn't really understand the specific meaning of his words, if he reverted the state of his body a day back, wouldn't it be equivalent to him not training at all.

But Midoriya thought about that already.

"Me mastering One For All is not about my physical fitness."

The teenager raised his fist.

"There is no way for me to improve with my current body that can't accept the full power of One For All."

"So, what I lack is control!" He looked up, "control over the amount of power I can use!"

"From receiving One For All to the present, I have only used this quirk a few times."