The 20. Disastrous Day

In the monitoring room.

"... Hey, do you know what All Might is talking about?"

Kaminari poked Jiro next to him.

"He said that Kusuo Saiki should behave like a real villain and fight more seriously."

Jiro frowned, not understanding All Might's words completely.

"——Huh! Can you still resist against such a quirk!?" Kaminari was a little dumbfounded, pointing at the entire building covered in ice.

"A strong quirk like that?!"

"... Maybe this guy is stronger." Jiro said hesitantly.

Others in the class heard them too and all secretly thought that this always low-key pink-haired boy who could get All Might's special attention, was definitely not an ordinary person.

"... I haven't noticed before, but this classmate looks kind of handsome too!" Mina Ashido was excited as if she found a treasure.

"Indeed, ribbit" Tsuyu Asui agreed while pointing her finger at her chin. "And he is actually very nice. He saved me in the entrance exam ... He is a little shy, so he probably didn't have the courage to talk to everyone."

"Huh, really? Then we can just talk to him!" Mina grabbed the hand of Tsuyu and said happily, "Let's help the introverted classmate to open up and accept everyone!"

"..."

Not mentioning Mineta, ​​who was so envious that he had tears in his eyes after hearing the conversation. Bakugou leaned against the wall of the monitoring room and looked at Saiki and Todoroki on the screen, quietly like he was another person.

"Tsk."

Saiki, who didn't know that he has received the attention of the entire class, is only annoyed by the meaning of the words from All Might. If he does not fight back now, he will not have a chance when Todoroki really comes into contact with the nuclear bomb.

[So troublesome, if I knew this would happen then I shouldn't have told them about it.]

Saiki, who was in deep regret, no longer seemed to be frozen by the ice, he naturally took a step to raise his leg and easily broke the restraint of the ice.

"!?"

Todoroki looked back at Saiki in surprise.

"... Sa- Saiki-san, you must not let him touch the nuclear bomb!"

Ojiro was also surprised for a moment but did not have time to react. Now the situation is urgent and only Saiki can move.

'Sorry, but the teacher doesn't seem to approve if we lose now. '

Saiki took out a marble from his pocket and flicked it out with his fingers. The bead drew an arc from his hand and forced Todoroki to take a step back.

After getting some time, Saiki took out the dagger in his boot and quickly broke through the ice layer under Ojiro's feet.

The tables have turned and now it is 1 Todoroki against 2. No matter how strong his quirk is, there will definitely be no way to deal with the two people at the same time, now Ojiro has more confidence in winning.

"You're strong." Perhaps it's because Todoroki could sense the danger of Saiki, that now he realized he couldn't underestimate this classmate who didn't have any sense of existence before.

'No, I'm just a normal student. '

Saiki denied the "defamation" of Todoroki and used his telepathy to let Ojiro get the idea to take his dagger to rescue Hagakure who was trapped on the second floor.