The 26. Disastrous Day

"... where did this arrogant kid come from ..."

The light-haired young man nervously scratched the sides of his neck, finally dropped his hands, turned around, and faced Saiki, "... Nomu!"

The monster heard the order and was in front of Saiki an unimaginable speed, swinging his arm down at him—

"boom--!"

"-- Saiki-san !!!"

Midoriya shouted, his eyes wide with terror.

The smoke slowly dissipated.

There was no bloody scene as everyone imagined, instead, Saiki's thin arm easily blocked the monster's attack.

'Nomu? ... Is that your name, you indeed are a monster without a brain, huh? '

Grabbing the Nomu's arm that was at least twice as thick as himself, Saiki threw him out without any effort.

"... you ... who are you ..."

The light-haired young man blankly stared at the Nomu that was easily thrown out and began to scratch his side neck uncontrollably.

'Me? '

Saikimoved, he slowly walked towards the enemy and everywhere he stepped on, as if some kind of mysterious power was operating in secret, the ground began to break apart, forming deep ravines and the violent vibrations produced were like an earthquake.

'... I'm just an ordinary student from Class 1-A. '

Stretching out a hand, the Nomu who had just steadied itself and rushed over was again grasped by the unknown force. Saiki slowly squeezed his hand, which made the Nomu's body show a strange twisted posture, making it make a terrible scream.

As if being bothered by the noise, Saiki threw him away again and the huge body made a deep hole on the wall, embedded in the cement, it could not move anymore.

With his palms facing up, he made a lifting motion.

In an instant, the whole training ground started shaking and huge rocks separated from the ground, floating around him following Saiki's movements.

With him as the center, the monstrous pressure spread out, everyone was silent and they unconsciously held their breath.

"Saiki-san ..." Midoriya murmured, never seeing him look so cold, for a while, he did not know how to react.

Bakugou propped himself up against the wall in pain, watching Saiki's slender figure surrounded by boulders.

[This guy...]

Saiki didn't stop because of the Nomu's attack, he slowly walked towards the enemy, calmly and collected, like a god in this field, showing his strength with confidence, looking at everyone like they are under his feet.

"How could a person like you be an ordinary student ..."

The light-haired young man's voice showed irritation and he was hesitating.

'What's wrong, won't you attack? '

Saiki didn't answer him, he stood still in front of him and has a cold tone in his voice.

"... No, we're not on the same level ..." The light-haired young man kept scratching his skin, making an uncomfortable noise. He watched Saiki walk in front of him without any movement.

[I am unable to fight him and reinforcement is coming soon, it's game over.]

A decision was made in his heart, so Tomura Shigaraki stopped his movement, "Kurogiri ..."