The 47. Disastrous Day

When Saiki and Midoriya returned to their classmates, Bakugou's battle had already started. The battle was him against Kirishima, both of them were rampant and fought fiercely.

[Yare yare, such youthful young men.]

Saiki was sitting on his seat, next to him was Todoroki, who sat down after.

Todoroki suddenly started talking, while still looking at the fight: "You seem to pay extra attention to Bakugou."

Saiki glanced at him: 'You pay the same attention to Midoriya. '

Midoriya: ... [confused.GIF]

Todoroki was not led away by him: "That's not the same."

Saiki: It's the same in every aspect.

There was a short silence.

"Before ..." Todoroki didn't go further into it and started a new topic, "it was a pity."

[Before ... Is it about All Might's class? ]

Saiki blinked and recalled their fight.

'The results were still good.' He concluded.

Todoroki didn't speak anymore, he only stared at the match between Bakugou and Kirishima.

On the right is the voice of Midoriya's enthusiastic analysis, on the left are the entangled thoughts of Todoroki.

Saiki finally couldn't stand it and said: 'The next round is our battle. '

"Yeah." But at times like this, Todoroki's answer was short and direct.

Saiki: ...

'I will be a little more serious.' He said, ' but it's up to you to use your left side. '

Todoroki froze, then turned to look at Saiki: "... Won't you persuade me?"

[Why should I persuade you. ]

——Seems like the mindset of handsome people are all relatively strange.

[After all his quirk is not that important, no matter if he used one side or both it wouldn't really change anything. ]

After being influenced by Midoriya, Todoroki still didn't know whether his persistence for all this time was right or wrong—And this is not something that can be clearly thought through in a short time.

"... I understand now." He lowered his gaze.

Although their relationship in private is good (?), in the battle Bakugou still showed no mercy, caught a mistake made by Kirishima and easily won.

"Let's go." Todoroki got up.

Saiki walked through the familiar passage again.

Why am I so weird today ...

There was a trace of irritation in his heart and a deep crack appeared in the wall around him.

[Calm down. ]

He frowned slightly and raised his hand revert the time of the wall, feeling that his mood swings were a bit unusual today.

[Come to think of it when was the last time I ate? ]

Suddenly a person appeared in front of him.

His breath was uneven and the tight-fitting sportswear was attached to his body to outline the perfect muscle lines: "... what are you thinking about?"

[What a shitty expression. ]

Saiki: 'I didn't think about anything. '

[Who has a shitty expression? ]