The 67. Disastrous Day

Bakugou actually wanted to sleep, but something was stuck in his head that prevented him from falling asleep.

After tossing and turning in his bed for two hours, he stopped, turned his head and looked at the teenager who was sleeping next to him peacefully.

It was not fair.

He secretly grinded his teeth. Why was it that he is the only one affected?

Bakugou raised his head and looked at Saiki carefully.

Having seen his face for more than ten years, he was already so familiar with his appearance that he could describe every detail of this person with his eyes closed.

[He still didn't take them off.]

He looked at the two lollipops that seemed to grow on his head.

[The glasses are also still on.]

Bakugou looked at the imprint on Saiki's nose that was pressed by his glasses with disgust.

Now that he thought about it, he had never seen him take off the hairpins on his head ...

He blinked and a thought appeared in his mind.

...

Saiki had discovered Bakugou's small movements long ago, but because he wanted to see what he wanted to do, he still pretended to be asleep.

Feeling that the other was getting closer, according to the direction and strength of the airflow, Saiki roughly estimated that he seemed to extend his hand.

...his hand?

He was a bit puzzled, did he want to take something?

Because it was originally a single bed, Bakugou had to sleep close to the wall and only Saiki slept outside with a small bedside table beside him.

Normally, there was nothing important on it. Sometimes there was a bottle of water and on other times it was his dumbbell.

[Maybe he's thirsty?]

Saiki speculated in his heart, making him relaxed a little, but in the next second he was surprised by Bakugou's actions.

...

Bakugou looked at the lollipop-like thing in his hand, which also reminded him a bit of an antenna.

Although he said it was a hairpin... This thing obviously looked like it would be directly inserted in his head... isn't it painful?

[...]

Unexpectedly feeling that his suppressor had been taken off, Saiki turned stiff all over his body.

...Relax, relax, try not to think about strange things.

He tried to empty his brain... Out of all the things he could have done, Saiki did not expect that what Bakugou wanted to do was actually to take off his suppressor at night to study and play with them.

If he knew that he wouldn't have pretended to be asleep.

But Saiki couldn't open his mouth now to let Bakugou return them---or rather than that he didn't even dare to move an inch right now.

After removing the suppressors, his superpowers become difficult to control.

For example, now, even if he only sneezed, he might collapse the building he was facing instantly.

"...Forget it, I just wanted to check."

Although he was cutting off the control of his body, Saiki still sharply caught Bakugou's small mumble.